第 I 卷(选择题)
一、听力(共加小题，计分 20 分) I．根据所听到的内容，选出正确的图画。(每小题 1 分，共 5 分)
Ⅱ．听句子选择正确答语。(每小题 1 分，共 5 分) 6. A. She's interested in her work. 7. A. Certainly. Here you are. 8. A. Not at all. It was a pleasure. 9. A. It's right. 10. A. Not at all. I'd rather not. B. She works very hard. C. She works in a factory. B. That's all right. B. Don't say that. B. All right. C. Sure, I'll get it. C. Never mind. C. You're right.
B. Not at all. I've no idea. C. Not at all. I'd be happy to.
Ⅲ.听对话选择正确答语。(每小题 1 分，共 5 分) 11. A. Since two years ago. 12. A. Tea with milk. 13. A. At half past two. 14. A. She finds a new job. 15. A. The pork. B. Since three years ago. C. For only one year. B. Tea with sugar. B. At half past three. C. Just tea. C. At three o'clock.
B. The new house is cheaper. C. She needs a quiet place. B. The beef. C. Tire chicken.
Ⅳ．听短文选择正确答案。(每小题 1 分，共 5 分) 16. Bill works A. in an office in a town B. in an office in London
C. at the railway station near London 17. Bill wanted his mother to go to the capital because A. B. C. he wanted her to look after him she was too old to look after herself he thought she felt lonely at home . C. by plane . .
18. Mrs White decided to go to London A. by train B. by car
19. Mrs White wanted her daughter to go to lock the gate because
A. she was more careful than her
B. she knew where her mother lived
C. she lived in the same house with her mother 20. Mrs White began to cry at the entrance(An) because A. B. C. she had put the ticket into the envelope(ft) she had lost her ticket the man didn't let her in .
二、单项选择 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的正确答案。(共 20 小题，计分 20 分) 21. I'm still A. tired . Could I have more rice, please? B. hungry , you'll get fat. C. photos D. exercise C. busy D. thirsty
22. If you don't take more At medicine 23. " A. Come on
!" called Mr Black when he heard the knock at his door. B. Come in C. Come back when I was a child. C. I way of saying phone. B. other C. the other D. one D. my D. Come down
24. This is an old photo of A. me 25. Telephone is A. another 26. A. hundreds of B. mine
people were hurt in the train accident. B. hundred of C. hundred D. hundreds cut your finger. D. may interested in singing English songs. C. am her sick baby. C. on D. about D. be
27. Look out! The knife is very sharp(U|). You A. need B. must C. should
28. All my classmates, except Wu Lin, A. is B. are
29. The woman feels worried A. for 30. A: B. to
is the population of Ningxia?
B: More than five million. A. How many B. Which C. How a meeting. B. had C. are having the word "produce"? C. by D. at ? C. doesn't he D. wasn't he D. have had D. What
31. Keep quiet, please. They A. have 32. Can you make a sentence A. with B. in
33. He's waked there since the shop opened in 1998, A. isn't he B. hasn't he
34. Mike did something wrong, A. and 35. The A. Me 36. Excuse me. A. Do, see B. but
the headmaster is talking with him. C. so D. at
you eat, the better your health will be. B. few you B. Have, seen C. less D. fewer
my dictionary? I can't find it. C. Are, seeing D. Did, see
37. In most English-speaking countries, it's rude to ask a person's age. Here the word A. good rude means B. not polite warm. C. to keep , please? C. piece of paper D. pieces of paper in the street. D. keeping . C. sad D. friendly
38. Woolen clothes are used for A. kept B. keep
39. Could you give me two A. pieces of papers
B. piece of papers
40. The policeman told the boys
A. don't to play
B. not play
C. not to play
D. don't play
三、完形填空(共 10 小题，计分 10 分) 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 41—50 各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。 Water is the most important of all the things we eat and 41. Not many people understand this, but it's quite 42. The human body( A￡)can go without 43 for a long time, yet two or three days 44 water can usually make people die. Many people don't understand how 45 water the human body needs 46 work well, and many people do not drink enough, 47 in hot weather. Our body is mostly(:大部分)water about 67-75 percent(百分之). 48 we don't have enough, we'll feel you 50 , how important water is to us all. B. drink B. difficult B. water B. through B. much B. to B. ever B. For B. angry B. know C. take C. easy C. drink C. without C. widely C. its C. almost C. Since C. tired C. guess D. cook D. wrong D. air D. with D. a bit D. or D. still D. If D. afraid D. look 41. A. have 42. A. true 43. A. food 44. A. in 45. A. many 46. A. and 47. A. even 48. A. Because 49. A. worried 50. A. hear
49 and many will get ill. So,
四、阅读理解(共 15 小题，计分 30 分) 阅读下列短文，并做每篇后面的题目。从四个选项中，选出能完成所给句子的最佳答案。 (A) One day John went to a shop to get some new clothes and a new pair of shoes. The shoes in the shop were quite good and were not expensive. But none of them were the right size. They were either too big or too small. Then John asked the shopkeeper for a suit, but it was too dear, so he chose a jacket. He tried it on and thought it was very nice. He picked up the jacket and told the shopkeeper to put it in a bag. At that moment his old friend Ron came into the shop. They hadn't seen each other for months. They were so pleased to see each other. They talked on and on. It was late, so they decided to go and have dinner. John picked up the bag, and walked towards the door of the shop. The shopkeeper stopped them and asked John to pay for the jacket. John looked at him in surprise at first, but soon he remembered that he hadn't paid for it. He said sorry and paid for the jacket. Then he left the shop with his friend. 51. John thought the shoes in the shop were A. the wrong size C. good and expensive 52. John didn't buy any shoes, did he? A. Yes, he didn't. 53. John bought A. a pair of shoes B. Yes, he did. in the shop. B. a suit . C. worried . D. glad C. a shirt D. a jacket C. No, he didn't. D. No, he did. B. the right size D. neither too big nor too small for his feet.
54. When John met Ron, they felt A. sad B. well
55. John didn't pay the money at first because A. he didn't want to C. he was poor B. he forgot to
D. the shopkeeper gave it to him for a present (B)
Mr Smith moved to another town, and soon he needed a new doctor, so he went to see one. He sat down in the waiting room and looked around. The doctor's degrees( ft)were on the wall. Suddenly Mr Smith remembered: there had been a classmate with the same name in his class at school, and he had become a doctor! As he went in to see the doctor, he remembered a young, handsome(5il8l59) student, and was sad to see how old and heavy this man looked. He said to him, "Good morning, Doctor. Did you go to King High School?" The doctor answered, "Yes, I did. " "Were you there from 1942 to 1946?" Mr Smith asked. "Yes, I was. " the doctor answered. "How did you know?" Mr Smith laughed and said, "You were in my class!" "Oh?" the doctor said and looked at him carefully for a few minutes, "What were you teaching?" 56. Mr Smith A. visited a town , so he needed a new doctor. B. went to live in another town
C. went away from a town
D. was badly ill . D. classmates
57. Mr Smith found the doctor's name was the same as one of his A. roommates B. students C. friends
58. Who were in King High School from 1942 to 1946? A. Only the doctor. B. Only Mr Smith. D. Neither of them. . D. his friend . D. as old as he (C) Why does the Leaning Tower of Piza(比萨斜塔)in Italy lean(倾斜)? It leans because of a mistake. It has leaned almost since the day the tower was built. In 1174, the people of Piza, Italy wanted to build a bell tower. They wanted the tower to be the most beautiful bell tower in all of Italy. The city also needed a bell tower because the church(教堂)did not have one. As soon as the first floor of the building was finished, the tower started to lean. Builders tried to make the building straight again as they added(增加)more floors, but the Leaning Tower only got worse as the tower grew. It look almost 180 years to finish the tower. Today, the Leaning Tower has eight floors. It is 54. 5 metres tall, and it leans almost 4 metres to one side. The tower is also sinking(下沉)into the ground on which it was built. Every year, the tower leans another 1. 5 centimetres. Like all old buildings, it is also falling apart( 破裂). If someone cannot figure out a way to save the tower, it will fall apart after 175 more years. 61 . Why did the people of Piza want to build the tower? A. B. C. D. They needed a new church. They needed a bell tower. They wanted to spend a lot of money. They wanted to build a leaning tower. .
C. Both Mr Smith and the doctor. 59. The doctor thought Mr Smith was once A. his patient(病人) A. even older
B. his classmate C. his teacher B. much younger C. younger than he
60. Mr Smith thought the doctor was old, but the doctor thought Mr Smith was
62. The tower began to lean A. B. C. D. after the first floor was built after the last floor was built from the first day it was built 180 years after it was built .
63. The tower was finished A. in 1174 A. D
B. in 1420 A. D C. in 1280 A. D
D. in 1354 A. D
64. What problem does the tower have today? A. It is falling apart. C. It is sinking into the ground. B. It is leaning more each year. D. All of the above. ". D. ask
65. The phrase "figure out" in the last sentence means " A. show 第Ⅱ卷(非选择题) 五、单词拼写(共 5 小题，计分 5 分) B. pass C. find
根据下列句子及所给汉语注释，在句子空缺处写出各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词) 66. Allan is leaving for Sydney for his holiday on 67. Jane is a little (瘦)than Linda. (他自己). (借)the book to me yesterday. (教)maths there for about twenty years. (星期二).
68. Bob always thinks of others more than 69. She ;
70. Mr Li has
六、选词填空(共 8 小题，计分 8 分) 从方框中选择适当的词填入短文中，使短文通顺正确(注意有些词要用适当的形式)。 but know together home send one make pleased with it, because she can use it to (72) emails(电子邮件) to her he is a computer
Laura has just got a new computer. She is very (71) friends. This computer was (73)
by her father at home. Her father is not a computer engineer(工程师), (74)
fan(迷). He (75) to make a computer.
a lot about computers. He bought different parts of a computer (76) "The home made computers cost much less than the (78)
and then put them (77)
which are sold in computer shops, said Laura s father.
七、改写句子(共 3 小题，计分 7 分) 用适当的词填空，使句子完整通顺，并与原句意思相符。每空只填一个词，缩写词算一个词。 79. Alice has seen the film twice. Sandy has seen it twice, too. Alice Sandy have seen the film twice.
80. 1 think music is less interesting than P. E. I think music is interesting than P. E.
81. Is there a flight from Yinchuan to Guilin this Saturday? Do you know? Do you know a flight from Yinchuan to Guilin this Saturday? 八、补全对话根据对话内容，在每小题的空白处填写适当的句子，使对话意思完整通顺。(共 5 小题，计分 10 分) A: Hello! May I speak to Miss Zhao? B: Hold on for a moment, please. (A moment later) I' m sorry A: (83) (84) (82) . She left a few minutes ago. Could I take a message?
. I want to speak to her about my son Yang Ming. . I'm afraid he isn't able to school today. .
B: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope(85)
A: Thank you! Could I leave my telephone number to you? B: OK. Please give me your phone number. A: 4106819. My name is Yang Zhiqiang. B: All right. (86) as soon as she is back.
A: That'll be fine. Thank you very much. Goodbye! B: Goodbye! 九、书面表达(计分 10 分) 请你根据下面中文内容要点及所给词语提示，用英文写一篇日记，简要记叙 6 月 8 日晚世界杯中国队与巴西队足球比赛情况，字数 50-60 字。日记的开头已给出。 内容要点：1．比赛晚上 7：30 开始，中国队全力拼搏，比第一场踢得好。 2．巴西队实力强大，踢进四个球，中国队输了，但学到很多东西。 3．希望中国足球队有一天成为世界强队。 提示词语: Brazil(巴西), Brazilian team(巴西队), do (try) one's best(尽力), kick a goal(goal)(踢进球),lose (输) Sunday, June 9 Yesterday was the ninth day of the World Cup. There was a football match between China and Brazil.
I 1 .We can see a sitting- room in the picture. 2.It's February 3rd, 2002. 3.It is used for telling the time. 4.The boy is climbing the mountain. 5.It will be windy in the Northeast of China. II 6.What's your mother? 7.I'm busy. Could you answer the phone, please? 8.It's kind of you to show me the way to the station. 9.It's too hot. Let's go swimming in the river, shall we? 10.I'll be away tomorrow. Would you mind looking after my cat? III . 11.W: When did you come to China, Paul? M: I came here about two years ago. My parents came here one year earlier than I did. Question: How long have Paul's parents been in China? 12.M：What can I do for you, madam? W: I'd like some tea.
M: With sugar or milk? W: I'd like milk. Question: What does the woman like? 13. M: Will Mr Smile be here at three o'clock? W: Well, he says he may be half an hour late. Question: When will Mr Smile arrive? 14. M: I hear you are moving to a new house soon. W: I have to, because the man in the next room is singing songs all the time, and. I can't sleep. Question; Why is the woman moving to a new house? 15. W: How much is the pork? M: Ten yuan a kilo.
W: And what about the beef and the chicken? M: The chicken is eight yuan a kilo and the beef is fourteen a kilo. Question: Which is the cheapest, the pork, the beef or the chicken? IV . Mrs White, a fifty - four - year - old woman, lives in a small town. Her husband died several years ago. Her son, Bill, works in an office in London. And her daughter is in the same town with her. But she lives in her husband's house. Only the old woman 24.C 42.C 60.C dancing 25.A 43.D 61.F 26.C 44.D 62.B 27.A 28.D 29.B 47.C 30.A 48.B 31.B 49.D 32.D 50.A 33.A 51.D 34.D 35.B 52.A 53.C 36.A 54.C 37.C 55.B 70. shorter 38.A 39.C 40.A 58.B 41.B 59.A 73.
45.C 46.D 63.A 75. turn 64.C
65.D 66. March
71. sister 72. green
one possible version: It's seven o'clock in the evening. Tom's family are all at home. Tom is listening to the music. His sister is playing with a cat. His father is reading a book. His mother is making a telephone call to somebody. His grandparents are watching TV. There is a picture and a clock on the wall, and there is a light and some books on the desk. They are all enjoying themselves.