2016.05 注意事项： 1．本试题共分四部分，全卷共 150 分。考试时间为 120 分钟。 2．第 I 卷必须使用 2B 铅笔填涂答题纸相应题目的答案标号，修改时，要用橡皮 擦干净。 3．第Ⅱ卷必须使用 0.5 毫米的黑色墨水签字笔书写在答题纸的指定位置，在草稿 纸和本卷上答题无效。要求字体工整、笔迹清晰。 第 I 卷（共 100 分） 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 做题时，先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的 答案转涂到答题卡上。 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选 出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关 小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. Where does the conversation take place? A. In a post office. B. In a bank. C. In a store.
2. What does the woman care about most? A. The job. B. Jenny's health. C. The man's ability.
3. Why is the man taking the computer class? A. To get a better job. B. To get a degree in computer science. C. To keep up with the changes. 4. What did the woman do yesterday? A. She rested at home. B. She went to the hospital. C. She went to the new French restaurant.
5. What does the man advise the woman to do? A. Wait until tomorrow. B. Use a dictionary. C. Turn to others for help. 第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有 5 秒钟的 时间阅读各个小题；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. What problem does the man have? A. He is charged too much. B. He always drops his phone. C. His call gets dropped often. 7. How much is the woman's telephone bill each month? A. $17. B. $70. C. $700.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8、9 题。 8. How did the man feel when he went to the zoo? A. Disappointed. B. Surprised. C. Excited.
9. What's the woman's usual way to see the animals? A. Go to the zoo. B. Watch some TV shows. C. Have adventures in nature. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. What was the man's plan at first? A. Traveling with his parents. B. Studying in the library. C. Working at his uncle's school. 11. What do we know about the man's job? A. It comes with a good salary. B. The company is in Japan. C. It's a volunteer job. 12. When will the woman go home?
B. In two days.
C. Next month.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. Who did the woman visit in Chassep Village? A. Her sister. B. Her aunt. C. Her brother.
14. What impressed the man most about the village? A. The scenery. B. The policeman. C. The driving.
15. Who had an accident on Newlands Street? A. The man. B. Linda. C. Cathy.
16. What do we know about the police officer? A. He is a machine. B. He works most of the time. C. He has been there for seven days. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. Where will the class go? A. New York. B. Chicago. C. Michigan.
18. What is planned for the second day? A. Swimming in the lake. B. Visiting famous museums. C. Walking along the lake shore. 19. What's the speaker's favorite? A. Lake Michigan. B. Art Institute of Chicago. C. The downtown area
20. What is the speaker probably? A. A painter. B. A tour guide. C. An art history teacher.
第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节 (共 15 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D 中，选出可以填入空 白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A February 5, 2015 was the worst day for my family because my doctor informed me and
my parents that I had terminal(晚期的）cancer and that I had only a few months to live． I became so sad that I immediately cried. Now I am actually grateful that all of this has happened to me．I have realized that if I were not through all that I had been through in the past few months, I would have never had to reflect and rethink about the purpose of my life. If I had not been pushed to this limit ， I would not have developed a
deep appreciation of the beautiful gift of life and of everything around me．I also would not have thought about how I wanted to impact（影响） the world in a positive way before leaving the world．This is no tragedy；I don’t even think it is sad in the slightest way, to be honest．I’ve been so lucky in my life —I’ve lived in Paris，served the Peace Corps in Peru，fallen madly in love with the most amazing girl，and had the most incredible family and friends…and the list just goes on． I strongly believe everything happens for a reason． If terminal cancer had not happened to me， I would not have been able to inspire my closest friends and family to appreciate the beautiful gift of life a little more and live more appreciative and positive lives. This is the purpose I have been searching for all of my life． In fact， that is the reason I’ve decided to write this article and go public with my story as well．It is also the reason why I am，after all that I’ve been through in the past few months，thankful for terminal cancer． 21. Immediately after the author was told he had terminal cancer, he _________. A. burst into tears at once C. became absent-minded B. comforted his parents D. thought it was a mistake
22. What did the author realize after he knew he had terminal cancer? A. Few people fully understand life C. Family is the most important thing. B. He can overcome any difficulties. D. Life is a gift that he should appreciate.
23. The author thinks the purpose of his life is to________. A. serve the Peace Corps in Peru C. help those with terminal cancer 24. What would be the best title for the text? A. Why is it me? C. Thank you, cancer! B. I'm a lucky dog! D. Don't cry for me! B. inspire others in a positive way D. stay in Paris with his family members
B You've seen people in need on the news after a hurricane, an earthquake, or any other disaster. Perhaps you've walked past homeless people who are living on the streets. Or maybe you've been to an animal shelter and wished you could give every pet a home. So what can you do to help people or animals who need it? The answer is—being a volunteer! Volunteering means spending some of your free time helping others. You may volunteer to help other people, such as the families who lost their homes after Hurricane Sandy. But you can also volunteer to protect animals, the environment, or any other cause that you care about. Volunteering also lets you see your own life in new ways. Sometimes it's easy to worry about things like grades or get annoyed because you don't have the most expensive gym shoes or the newest computer game. Volunteering lets you spend some time concentrating on others for a while. Lots of people and kids find that they really enjoy volunteering. Volunteer experiences often put you in a different environment and expose you to people and situations that you wouldn't have come across in your regular life. For example, you might learn that just on the edge of your town are some kids who really need winter clothes. It feels good to be able to meet a need like that. You'll know that, thanks to you, some kids have warm coats, hats, and shoes. So whether it's about winter clothes, food for the hungry, or homes for unwanted pets, doing voluntary work means one very important thing: you make a difference to the world. 25. What does the underlined sentence in Paragraph 3 imply? A. Volunteering makes a big difference to the world. B. Volunteering gives you time to fix your attention on other things. C. Volunteering can give you the most expensive gym shoes. D. Volunteering may give you the newest computer game. 26. We can learn all the following from the passage EXCEPT that A. we can help unfortunate people or animals as volunteers B. volunteering can make us know more about the people around us C. volunteers mainly meet with situations similar to their regular life D. volunteering is a very meaningful job .
27. What is the author's purpose of writing the passage? A. To encourage readers to be volunteers. B. To introduce the jobs of volunteers. C. To tell readers something about volunteers. D. To tell readers the importance of volunteers. C Emily and Zach are confused! Their parents told them they could choose between Massachusetts and Arizona for their vacation this summer, and they think both states seem pretty amazing. Emily has always wanted to visit Boston, the capital of Massachusetts. Zach and she both agree that walking along the Freedom Trail would be pretty great. Emily and Zach both love the beach. If they went to Massachusetts, they could spend a few days at the beaches on Cape Cod. Zach finds learning about Native Americans extremely interesting and has always wanted to travel along the Apache Trail in Arizona. Emily is not as keen on traveling along this trail as Zach, but they both would like to visit Phoenix, the capital, and then travel to Meteor Crater. Zach learned in science class that Meteor Crater is a very huge hole. It was created when a huge object from space fell to Earth. The only drawback that Zach doesn't like in Arizona is the heat. It is very hot in this southwestern state. Massachusetts, on the other hand, is in the northeastern United States. Here, Zach and Emily and their parents could enjoy the nice weather. How will they decide which state they should visit? That would be great if they could take two trips! 28. Emily and Zach will spend their summer vacation A. visiting their parents C. doing some sightseeing . B. learning how to swim D. living with Native Americans
29. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? _____. A. Emily likes the hot weather in Arizona B. Both Emily and Zach enjoy spending time at the beaches C. Zach isn't interested in traveling along the Apache Trail
D. Zach has always wanted to visit the capital of Massachusetts 30. The underlined word "drawback" in Paragraph 4 means " A. value B. reason C. interest ". D. disadvantage
31. What would be the best title for the text? A. A Difficult Choice C. An Unforgettable Trip D A silvery-gray conger eel(海鳗)had already died by the time of fishermen found it on their trawler(拖网渔船), but its length of 2.1meters still shocked them. The fishermen caught the conger eel off the southwestern coast of the United Kingdom. At the time, they were dragging nets to catch fish on a trawler named Hope. The conger eel got stuck in the nets, and was already dead by the time the fishermen pulled it aboard, according to the company, Plymouth Fisheries, which found it. The fishermen were impressed by its length. "I was stunned because it was so huge," said Scott Govier, a fisherman with Plymouth Fisheries. "It was already dead when we pulled it up, otherwise we would have thrown it back in and let it live." "Conger eels do not have a great deal of commercial(商业的）value today, as prices have dropped. But this was an impressive fish, and a catch to make any fisherman's day," Pete Bromley, manager of Plymouth Fisheries, said in a statement. Typically, conger eels are inexpensive, but the big catch brought in about 40 British pounds when it was sold at an auction(拍卖）in Plymouth, the company said. "Conger eels move to very deep water and die after spawning(产卵), so like all large conger eels caught off the Southwestern Approaches(the waters off the United Kingdom's southwestern coast), this fish is likely to be an unspawned female," Pete added. Conger eels are typically found hiding among the Southwest's many destroyed ships, or on reefs and rocky ground, but they do swim out to open ground in search of food sometimes. 32. Paragraph2 shows that the fishermen _______. A. killed the conger eel on purpose C. caught the conger eel by accident B. were happy to get the conger eel D. caught nothing except the conger eel B. An Interesting Plan D. A Personal Experience
33. The underlined word "stunned" in paragraph3 most probably means "________". A. relaxed D. shocked 34. From paragraph4 we know that _______. A. conger eels' prices have increased B. the conger eel was sold at a high price C. female conger eels have a big commercial value D. the conger eel was brought by Plymouth Fisheries 35. The last paragraph is mainly about conger eels' ________. A. living habits C. spawning places B. favorite food D. commercial value B. disappointed C. ashamed
第二节（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分共 10 分） 根据短文内容， 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项， 选项中有两项为多 余选项。 3 Ways to Make Responsibility Fun Here are 3 great ways to teach your child responsibility while still having fun: Caring for a pet I've heard many parents say to their kids, "Now, if you get this cat, 36
You have to!" This is an unreasonable expectation for small children and sets them up for failure. Also, it teaches children that caring for pets is a difficult task. Instead, when your child gets a pet, accept that you will have to care for the pet too. Pick two or three fun pet tasks that your child can do. 37 If your child sees you are carefully caring for your pets, you'll be
teaching him how to look after them! And you won't have to do that anymore! Volunteer work for children Children need volunteer jobs that use their skills and allow them to see the positive results of their actions. Volunteer work teaches your child that not everyone has the things he has. This can be an eye-opening experience. Rewards for kids 38
But the truth is that rewards work when you encourage
responsible behavior in your kid. Children under 10 usually can't understand ideas like social responsibility. Older kids also benefit from rewards because the reward means that people notice their excellent behavior. 40 responsible member of society. A. Many parents refuse to reward their children. B. Live your life responsibly C. Children love repeating the things adults do. D. Give your kid a chance to explain his actions. E. Without personal responsibility, society can't be healthy. F. I'm not going to take care of it. G. And this experience encourages him to help others. 第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 完形填空 (共 20 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D 中，选出可以填入空白 处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Most dogs have an easy life in the US. They eat, play, get attention from their 41 42 and sleep. But some dogs work hard. They are called guide dogs. Guide dogs help people move from place to place safely. Guide dogs and their owners are a and their owners don't 44 43 . Guide dogs don't lead the owners, So it is important to help your child grow into a healthy and
control the guide dogs. They work together. The guide dogs 45 the owners instructions. The
don't know where the owners want to go, so they
owners can't see the obstacles(障碍物) along the way, so the dogs make decisions for the 46 of the owners. Guide dogs stop at all crossroads before 48 49 47 a street. They don't
see color, so they don't know if the light is red or cross the street by listening to the sound of or train. They learn to 50 many tasks.
. The owners decided if it is time to . The dogs help the owners get on a bus
Most guide dogs are very 52 53
and friendly. A guide dog needs to work
distraction( 分 心 ) in noisy place, bad weather, crowds of people, and situations. When you see a guide dog, it is important that you 55 54 that the
dog needs to focus on its job. Don't pat or talk to the dog. it requires a dog's full 56 .
is very difficult, and
Guide dogs training lasts about five months. Only about 72 percent of dogs that enter the training program "graduate". Those that graduate bring their owners valuable love. In other dog training programs, trainers use 58 57 and
as a reward. In guide dog 59 a
training, the trainers don't use food. They use physical affection(爱抚). This is guide dog sometimes takes the owner to a restaurant. It must lie without wanting to eat. 41. A. owners 42. A. annoyed 43. A. family 44. A. obviously 45. A. follow 46. A. preference 47. A. crossing 48. A. dark 49. A. music 50. A. leave alone 51. A. ambitious 52. A. beyond 53. A. pleasant 54. A. recognize 55. A. Dragging 56. A. attention 57. A. bonus 58. A. parrots 59. A. when B. receiver B. blind B. firm B. exactly B. reflect B. conduct B. observing B. green B. dogs B. dry out B. intelligent B. against B. simple B. declare B. Deciding B. dignity B. certificate B. cuisine B. because C. agent C. numb C. class C. completely C. desire C. comfort C. diving C. bright C. traffic C. set aside C. elegant C. over C. difficult C. recommend C. Operating C. enterprise C. relationship C. food C. why 60
at the owner's feet
D. companion D. deaf D. team D. immediately D. contradict D. safety D. leaving D. yellow D. step D. carry out D. accessible D. without D. awful D. distribute D. Guiding D. concept D. help D. grill D. how
60. A. quickly
第Ⅱ卷（满分 50 分） 第二节 短文填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（不多于 3 个单词）或括号内单词的正确 形式。 A robot used for housework was tested out in a family. He looked like a tall and handsome man 61 smooth hair, speaking in a deep voice. Larry was going to 62 (accompany) his wife Claire.
be away from home so he hired such a robot
Claire didn't like the idea at the beginning, but she agreed to have a try at last. At the first sight of Tony, Claire was 63 (alarm). When Tony offered to
help her dress, Claire felt embarrassed. Gradually, Tony began to win Claire's trust. He helped Claire realize her dreams 64 making her home elegant, 66 67 65
(give） her a new haircut, changing the makeup she advice on her dresses. Therefore at the party all the guests filled with admiration was very happy that she was 68 69
(wear) and giving her were invited were
they saw her house was completely changed. Claire (envy）by other women. 70
After the test, the company was satisfied with Tony's report because he had (success) made a woman regain her confidence and fall in love with him.
第四部分 写作（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节 短文改错(不分行)（共 10 小题；共 10 分） 此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。短文中有 10 处错误，每句最多有两处。错误涉及 一个单词的增加、删除或修改。只允许修改 10 处，多者（从 11 处起）不计分。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（﹨）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词的下面写出修改后的词。 This afternoon, we hold a class meeting to say goodbye to Zhang Qiang, who was going to study in abroad. In the beginning, he made a briefly speech to express his true love for the class and his wish for everlasting friendship with us. We were all moved to tear. Then came the moment
to present him with a special gift, a heart-shaped board with some photos recorded the unforgettable days when we had spent together. Afterwards, we signed our names on his T-shirt expressing his best wishes. At last, we had a photo taking to record this precious moment. True friendship won't be weakening by distance. We'll surely miss him and we all wish good luck in the future.
第二节 书面表达（满分 25 分） 最近你校开展了一次捐款献爱心活动， 请你根据下面提示， 为校刊的英语角写一篇英 语短文，介绍本次活动。 1. 活动目的：帮助家庭贫困的学生； 2. 活动时间：2016 年 4 月 29 日下午；活动地点：学校广场； 3. 活动内容：校学生会发出倡议，师生捐款，共捐款 10 万余元； 4. 你的看法。 注意： 1. 字数 100 字左右，开头语已为你写好,不计入总词数； 2. 可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯。 参考词汇：捐助 v. donate， n. donation To help the students who came from poor families our school made a donation. __________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________
高二英语参考答案 第一部分： 听力（共30分） 1-5ABCAB
6-10CBCBA 11-15 CABCA 16-20 ABCBC
第二部分：阅读理解（共 20 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 40 分) 21-25ADBCB 26-30CACBD 31-35ACDBA 36-40. FCGAE
第三部分 英语知识运用 第一节：完形填空(共 20 小题，每小 1.5 分，满分 30 分) 41-45. ABDCA 46-50.DABCD 51-55.BDCAD 56-60.ADCBC 第二节：短文填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 61. with 66. wore 62. to accompany 63. alarmed 67. who 68. when 64. by 69. envied 65. giving 70. successfully
第四部分 写作 第一节 短文改错（共 10 个空；满分 10 分） This afternoon, we hold a class meeting to say goodbye to Zhang Qiang, who was going to
held study in abroad. In the beginning, he made a briefly speech to express his true love for the class brief and his wish for everlasting friendship with us. We were all moved to tear. Then came the tears moment to present him with a special gift, a heart-shaped board with some photos recorded the recording unforgettable days when we had spent together. Afterwards, we signed our names on his that/which T-shirt expressing his best wishes. At last, we had a photo taking to record this precious our taken
moment. True friendship won't be weakening by distance. We'll surely miss him and we all weakened wish∧good luck in the future. him. 第二节书面表达（满分 25 分）One possible version: To help the students who came from poor families our school made a donation. It was held in the afternoon on April 29,2016, in the school's square. At the beginning, the chairman of the Students' Union made a speech to call on everyone, including all the teachers and students, to donate some money for the students who are in great need. We were all glad to take part in the activity. Our teachers donated part of their salaries and we students donated our pocket money. At last, the money that we raised added up to over 100,000 RMB. I think it is very meaningful to hold such an event. Not only does it help those poor students, but also it helps us develop the habit of saving money. 书面表达各档次的给分范围和要求： 分数档 内容要点 结构和词 汇 词汇和语法错误 语句间的衔 接和连贯 整体效果
A档 21~25 分 （很好）
准确。有些许错误是为 尽力使用复杂结构或较 高词汇所致；具备较强 的语言运用能力
有效使用衔 接手段，全文 结构紧凑。
完全达到 预期的写 作目的
B档 16~20 分 （好）
虽漏掉 1、 2
基本准确，些许错误主 要因尝试较复杂结构或 词汇所致。
个次重点， 足任务要 但覆盖所 有主要内 容。 求。
的连接成分， 期的写作 是的全文结 构紧凑。 目的。
C档 11~5 分 （一般）
虽漏掉一 些内容，但 覆盖所有
语法结构 与词汇运 用不能完
较少使用语 句间的连接 成分，内容缺 少连贯性。
部分达到 了预期的 写 作 目 的。
主要内容。 全达到任 务要求。 D档 6~10 分 （差） 明显漏掉 或未描述 清楚主要 内容，有无 关内容。 E档 0~5 分 (极差） 评分原则: 仅有几个 句子可懂 几乎没有 错误非常多 极少 很多错误，影响了对写 作内容的理解。
的链接成分， 少信息。 内容不连贯
信 息 极 少。
1. 本题总分为 25 分，按 5 个档次给分。评分时，先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属 档次，然后以该档次的要求来衡量。确定或调整档次，最后给分。 2. 词数少于 100 的，从总分中减去 2 分。 3. 评分时，应注意的主要内容为：内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性及上下 文的连贯性。 4. 拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面，评分时，应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。 英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。