苏州市 2012-2013 学年第一学期期末考试
2013.1 注意事项： 1. 本试卷分为第一卷（选择题）和第二卷（非选择题） ，满分 120 分。考试时间 120 分钟。 2. 请将第一卷的答案填涂在答题卡上，第二卷请直接在答题卡上规定的地方作答。 3. 答题前，务必将自己的学校、姓名、考试号等相关信息写在答题卡上规定的地方。
第Ⅰ卷 （选择题，共 80 分）
第一部分：听力理解（共两节，满分 15 分） 做题时，先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你将有时间将试卷上的答案转涂到 答题卡上。 第一节 （共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题 和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What will the girl probably do? A. Do her homework. B. Go ride a boat. C. Enjoy the beautiful day. 2. What is the weather like now? A. Rainy. B. Sunny. C. Cloudy. 3. What doesn’t Mary like? A. Meat. B. Fish. C. Vegetables. 4. When do the students have to arrive at school? A. At 7:40. B. At 7:50. C. At 8:00. 5. What will the man probably do? A. Quit the job. B. Forget about those figures and facts. C. Try to catch up with his work. 第二节 (共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 听下面 4 段对话。每段对话后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。 听每段对话前， 你将有时间阅读各个小题， 每小题 5 秒钟； 听完后，各小题给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 7 题。 6. Who did Nancy have dinner with? A. A blind man. B. An old man. 7. How did Nancy feel when all the lights went out? A. Nervous. B. Annoyed. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。 8. What is the man?
C. An old friend. C. Surprised.
A. A student. B. A teacher. 9. How long hasn’t the man got a letter from his mother? A. Nearly a month. B. Nearly two weeks. 10. What will the man do next? A. Go to the bookstore. B. Go to the post office. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 12 题。 11. How long is the speakers’ holiday? A. Eight days. B. Seven days. 12. Why does the woman want to travel by train? A. It’s comfortable and cheap. B. It’s cheap and convenient. C. They can enjoy the scenery on their way.
C. A postman. C. Nearly a week. C. Get online.
C. Five days.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 15 题。 13. Why does the girl keep a weather diary? A. It’s useful for her studies. B. She’s going to have it published. C. She has great interest in the changing weather. 14. What was the weather like on the morning of April 28th? A. Sunny. B. Cloudy. 15. What does the girl want to be when she finishes school? A. A journalist. B. A weather reporter.
C. Rainy. C. A writer.
第二部分：英语知识运用（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节：单项选择（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 请认真阅读下面各题，从题中所给的 A、 B、 C 、D 、四个选项中，选出最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 16. After ______ long search for information on ______ Internet, he found what he wanted to know about Yetis. A. the; the B. the; / C. a; / D. a; the 17. — What’s the weather like in Xiamen? — Pretty hot and wet in the summer, but it ______ be quite cold in the winter. A. should B. can C. will D. must 18. William Shakespeare was a writer and poet ______ works are considered the greatest in the world. A. whose B. who C. which D. that 19. — It is very seldom that one would be invited to a British person’s home. — That’s true. Whether the person you know is a work colleague or a neighbor, being invited inside their house is quite ______. A. normal B. often C. rare D. proper 20. Katherine ______ on that poem for a month, and it’s still not finished. A. had been working B. has been working C. has worked D. had worked 21. Don’t use mobile phones on buses or trains. You will ______ other people. A. disturb B. dismiss C. discourage D. disappoint
22. — What’s the matter, Ann? — You know, I’m never ______ my best early in the morning. A. in B. at C. with D. within 23. I’ll look into the matter as soon as possible. Just have a little ______. A. wait B. time C. rest D. patience 24. There is a little shop called a “tuck shop” ______ we can go to in our breaks but it just sells rubbish. A. where B. when C. which D. what 25. — Can I come to see you at ten o’clock, John? — I’m sorry, Jo, but I ______ my uncle then. A. visited B. will visit C. will be visiting D. am visiting 26. He is an optimistic man with great devotion to his work and I really ______ people like that. A. look forward to B. look up to C. look down on D. look back on 27. Before going into the cave, take more flashlights with you ______ one of these doesn’t work. A. as if B. even though C. so that D. in case 28. A friend is someone who knows your worst secrets, but loves you ______. A. anyway B. somehow C. anymore D. anywhere 29. If you book the air tickets one month ______, you may save a lot of money. A. in advance B. at present C. on time D. in time 30. The people I teach English to come from very different backgrounds, ______? A. don’t I B. do they C. don’t they D. do I 第二节：完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 请认真阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 There are two books I like to read with my students that I would recommend that all teachers and parents use with their children. Both books have similar 31 and, in my opinion, a similar message. They are 32 for ages seven to thirteen, though as a(n) 33 , I love them, too. The first one is The Hundred Dresses, by Eleanor Estes, which is about a poor girl who moves to a new 34 and tells the other students that even though she wears rags, she has one hundred 35 dresses in her closet. The students know she is 36 , and they pick on her and call her names often. In the 37 , the girl moves away, and the children in the class find out that she did have one hundred beautiful dresses—but they were just 38 the girl had done of the dresses she envisioned (想象) in her 39 . I love discussing this book with kids because it covers many levels: 40 children who are different, explaining why someone might be 41 , the emotions of a student, not making quick judgments about others. It touches on several 42 and really helps students see the point of view of others. Another book that 43 with compassion (同情) is The Hundred Penny Box by Sharon Bell Mathis. It is about an elderly lady who 44 one hundred pennies in a box, one penny for each 45 of her life. Throughout the book she tells her grandson, Michael, the meaning of each penny and stories that go 46 with it. Anyone who has an elderly grandmother can relate to this story, 47 it is also good for kids who don’t have a close 48 with an elderly person. It helps to show them that even though someone might be old, he or she 49 lived with energy and spirit, just like a kid. It also shows them that each elderly person has a
wealth of experiences, heartache, love, wisdom, and memories, and that out of admiration for the long 50 the person has led, each elderly person should be cherished and respected. 31. A. pages B. titles C. writers D. pictures 32. A. popular B. famous C. appropriate D. extraordinary 33. A. adult B. student C. grandmother D. girl 34. A. town B. city C. school D. village 35. A. beautiful B. expensive C. long D. old 36. A. joking B. worrying C. informing D. lying 37. A. way B. end C. time D. moment 38. A. drawings B. clothing C. pieces D. sculptures 39. A. book B. composition C. mind D. novel 40. A. disagreeing B. refusing C. agreeing D. accepting 41. A. dishonest B. honest C. enthusiastic D. optimistic 42. A. branches B. topics C. systems D. warnings 43. A. goes B. plays C. exists D. deals 44. A. sells B. donates C. keeps D. makes 45. A. day B. week C. month D. year 46. A. for B. along C. away D. off 47. A. though B. so C. because D. but 48. A. relationship B. friend C. watch D. eye 49. A. still B. once C. forever D. indeed 50. A. story B. way C. life D. tale 第三部分：阅读理解（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 请认真阅读下列短文，从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A Dear Daisy, Phew! I’m so glad that day is over. I was so worried all summer that my first day at my new school would be terrible. I’m really tired, but my first day at school went well and I feel much better now. First of all, we had to meet outside the school building. I was very nervous because my primary school only had 300 pupils but in the secondary school there are about 1,300. What a difference! The older pupils are really big. I felt so small waiting there in front of the school. The other problem was that I didn’t know anyone. My family moved over the summer holidays, because of Dad’s new job. So now I have to try to make some new friends. Standing in front of the school this morning, I wanted to be back at my old school with my old friends. The head teacher came out and told us to go into the school hall. Then he called our names out to tell us which class we were in. My class teacher is called Mrs. Black. She took us to our classroom. It’s on the 5th floor and … guess what? ... We aren’t allowed to use the lift. I couldn’t believe it. When we were walking up all the stairs I started talking to another boy who didn’t know
anyone. He said his family had moved from Hong Kong over the summer. He seemed really nice so we sat together when we got to our classroom, out of breath! He said his English was very poor but I thought it was really good. We spent all morning with Mrs. Black looking at our timetables. Everyone in the school has a different timetable—can you believe it? Half of the school is learning Spanish as a second language and the other half learns French. I’m in the Spanish group, which sounds like fun. I’m worried that I’ll forget my timetable and go to the wrong room! How will anyone help me if nobody else has the same timetable as me? Lunchtime was OK. After lunch we started lessons. I had maths, which was complicated and difficult and then history, where we started to learn about ancient Greece. That looks interesting. I have to do some homework tonight to find out how the ancient Greek people lived. So far so good. I’m quite looking forward to tomorrow, even though I’ve got science. I hate science! Jason 51. How did the author feel on the first day at his new school? A. Terrible. B. Good. C. Worried. D. Funny.
52. The head teacher came to ______. A. tell the students which class they were in B. give the students a timetable C. show the students how to use the lift D. tell the students what language they would learn 53. What does the author think of ‘Everyone in the school has a different timetable.’? A. He liked this very much. B. He was worried about this. C. He liked this a bit. D. He couldn’t understand the timetable. B What do you usually do after school? Playing football? Watching TV? Come on, we need something new! Let’s see how kids in foreign countries spend their free time! Mess around with Dress-up Do your parents have any old clothes? See if you can get an old box and start collecting hats, shoes and clothes now! Then, when your friends come over after school, you can play dress-up. See if you can make yourself into a doctor, or a cowboy, or even a spaceman! Use glitter paint and old material to decorate the clothes the way you like them. If you are really clever, you could even put on a show for your family! Let your imagination run wild! ① Want to learn new things after school? Want to make new friends who aren’t in your class? You can get both of them in clubs. In other countries’ schools, there are usually all kinds of clubs for kids to join. There is French club, student government, theatre, choir (合唱队) and photography club. Take photography club as an example. One may learn all the necessary skills about taking
photos. For example, you will learn how to choose a camera, how to use the light and how to develop pictures. Sounds cool, right? But that’s not all. One can also make a lot of friends in clubs. It’s always good to enjoy your spare time with friends, isn’t it? 54. What is the best title for A. Start a club C. An important club 55. From the first paragraph we know ______. A. foreign kids don’t like watching TV B. Chinese kids like playing football with foreign kids C. playing football is not popular with foreign kids D. foreign kids have some different ways to spend their free time 56. When you join a photography club, you CANNOT ______. A. enjoy your free time C. make some new friends 57. The text mainly talks about ______. A. how to take a good picture C. after-class activities in foreign countries C Living abroad to study can certainly be an interesting experience but is that alone a good enough reason for spending years far away from home? To make the experience truly worthwhile, there has to be a goal behind the decision to study abroad. This may be a wish to perfect language skills in a foreign language environment, or a clever move in your career development. You must also consider the costs, not just of living and studying abroad, but of applying. Most universities now charge application fees for international students. If after considering these points you are sure that you want to apply to study abroad, your next step is to choose the right programme of studies. Research your choices and select carefully. You must do your homework well. Most universities have information online but you can also email and ask them to send you more details. You can find a lot of information on school ranking from education websites. But read carefully. Different universities emphasize different strengths. Don’t just think about the university’s reputation (名声); look for the most suitable for your goals. Next, you must deal with a large pile of paperwork. This involves filling in application form, preparing your school records, and getting reference letters. Reading the instructions and requirements of the universities carefully is of great importance. Sadly, many fine applicants get kicked out in the first round, simply because they don’t follow the application procedure properly. Money is another important consideration. Some scholarships are provided by governments, others by schools and colleges. This information, again, can be found on the Internet. If you find a scholarship that is suitable for you, follow the application procedure carefully; the earlier you apply, the better your chance of getting it. 58. According to the article, studying abroad is truly worthwhile because ______. A. it is an interesting experience
① ? B. Learn a club D. A photography club
B. get a camera for free D. learn to take pictures B. how to join a photography club D. putting on a show in foreign schools
B. it is fun to travel around the world
C. it is an opportunity to develop your career 59. A school ranking list tells you ______. A. how much the courses cost C. how good the school is compared to others 60. What are the three basic steps when you apply?
D. all your friends are doing so B. the names of all the professors D. where the school is located
A. Buy an airplane ticket, read the instructions and requirements, and study. B. Prepare reference letters, prepare school records, and fill in the application form. C. Prepare school records, do paperwork, and work hard. D. Write a reference letter, do paperwork, and study. 61. The underlined phrase “get kicked out in the first round” in Paragraph 3 means ______. A. fail to get to the next round C. get accepted in the next round D Have you ever had travel problems because your airplane was late? It is a common problem and it is getting worse. Airport delays make people angry and cost the country billions in lost work time. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the government agency that oversees air travel. They studied the problem of airline delays. They found eleven major problems and suggested eleven ways to fix them. Some of the problems are caused because different regions of the country do things differently. The regions don’t talk to each other enough. Some of them need new computers. Also, more planes are flying. A strong economy has more people using airplanes to get around. Airplanes are a form of mass transportation now, like trains and buses were in the past. More planes in the airport cause delays. The airport in San Francisco is a good example. It is growing fast. Many people go through San Francisco to get to other places around the world. Ron Wilson of the San Francisco International Airport says, “If you’ve got 18 flights that all want to take off at 8:00 am and you’re on the 18th plane in line, you’re going to be 40 minutes late.” Weather is another main reason for delays. Weather causes about 70% of delays. Fog or freezing rain can cause delays. The first thing the FAA wants to do is take control away from the regions during heavy traffic times and bad weather. A national center would make decisions on things that affect the whole country. The FAA also wants to put more distance between planes in the sky when the weather is bad. This rule could cause even more delays. The FAA knows that their solutions will not solve the problems with airport delays. But, they hope to make things better. There are just too many planes, too few traffic controllers, and not enough new technology. 62. FAA found that some of the delay problems are caused by ______ between two regions. A. different languages C. misunderstanding of the rules
B. lose money in the first round D. get kicked by a professor
B. technical misunderstanding D. lack of communication
63. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a reason for airline delays? A. A growing number of flights. B. Bad weather. C. A growing population. D. Lack of new technology. 64. From the passage we can infer that ______. A. FAA is a national center which controls all the flight matters B. FAA has taken control to solve airport delays C. in San Francisco, each plane will delay about 40 minutes D. safety rules during bad weather may cause more delays 65. Which of the statements best gives the idea of the passage? A. FAA should make decisions to stop airport delays. B. Airport delays are on the rise. C. Travel problems cost billions in lost work time. D. FAA has taken control of air traffic nationwide.
（非选择题，共 40 分）
第四部分：词汇检测（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 请认真阅读下列各小题， 并根据中文提示和所给首字母的提示， 写出下列各句空格中的 单词，注意保持语义和形式的一致。请将答案的完整形式写在答题卡的相应题号的横线上。 66. For most young people, there is a find where they fit in. 68. Up to now, we have ▲ (组织) three group evenings and a concert. ▲ (管理) by different clubs and churches. 69. In the UK, there are many activities ▲ (引导) if you are unsure. learners. They do not depend on the book or the for Americans. ▲ (渴望) to be free to do what they want. ▲ (奋斗) to 67. The teenage years can be a very difficult time for young people as they
70. You will not be left on your own to deal with any of these situations and should always ask for 71. Successful language learners are i ▲ teacher. 72. Tourism bosses are trying to improve Scotland’s image as a holiday d ▲ 73. HISTORY is full of u ▲ order to develop and grow. 75. What a c ▲ that I was in Rome at the same time as you! 第五部分：同义转换（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 请认真阅读下列各小题所给的两句句子， 在空格处填上一个单词使两句句子语义保持不 变。请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。 76. US culture teaches people to make full use of their opportunities in life. US culture teaches people to make They say that his Daniel gave ▲ ▲ ▲ is ▲ ▲ ▲ of their opportunities in life. 77. They say that he succeeds because he works very hard. to his hard work. 78. Daniel didn’t explain why he was late. for his being late.
mysteries, for which no answers have ever been found. ▲ life and make their own choices in
74. Most parents believe that young people need to e
79. I can go to that place if you draw me a simple map. I can ▲ my ▲ to that place if you draw me a simple map. ▲ ▲ her. 80. Mary has many faults, but we all like her very much. Mary has many faults, but we’re all very 第六部分：书面表达 （共 1 题，满分 20 分） 最近，为了更好地了解中学生的课外阅读习惯，我们对 2000 名初高中生进行了一次调 查，情况如下表。请根据调查数据和结果，写一篇短文投稿给校刊英语专栏，并就初高中生 的阅读提出你的建议（至少 2 点） 。 调查内容 每年阅读数量 喜欢的阅读材料 阅读量少的原因 注意： 1．词数：120 词。开头部分已经给出，不计入总词数； 2．参考词汇：漫画 cartoon，通俗小说 popular novels Recently we have conducted a survey of 2,000 junior and senior students in order to learn more about students’ reading habits. 请 勿 在 此 处 答 题 初中生 37%的学生 5 本以下 漫画杂志、幽默故事 没兴趣 高中生 80%以上的学生 1-2 本 通俗小说、 经典作品、 科幻小说 作业太多，没有时间
听力原文： Text 1 M: It’s such a beautiful day. Why not go ride on a boat? W: I’d love to. But I have a lot of homework to do. Text 2 W: Look at the clouds in the sky! It looks like rain. I’ll go and get my umbrella. M: Don’t worry. The radio says that it’s going to be fine this afternoon. Text 3 M: Would you like some carrots and beans, Mary? W: No, I don’t like them. I hate vegetables. M: But darling, you have to eat them. They are good for your health. Text 4
M: When do you start your first lesson every day? W: 8:00, but we have a 20-minute morning reading lesson before that. Text 5 W: You seem very tired lately. Is there anything wrong? M: It’s my new job. It’s hard and challenging. All those figures and facts nearly drive me mad. I hope I can get used to it soon. Text 6 M: So you’re back from London, Nancy. W: Yes, I had a special dinner there. M: Oh? How special? Can you tell me about it? W: OK. We had dinner with my old friend Smith. He is an officer in London. When we arrived at the dining hall, all the lights went out. At that time I was a little angry. But then a waiter gave us an explanation, and we laughed. M: Why did the lights go out? W: Because it’s a restaurant for the blind. Text 7 W: Are you all right, Mark? Is anything wrong? M: I’m so homesick, I could die. All this studying, all this pressure, I just can’t stand it. W: It takes time to get used to all this. M: Yes. But, you know, I lost sleep last night. W: It seems like you’ve really got the blues. Have you heard from home recently? M: It’s been almost a month since I got a letter from my mum. I’m going to write to her and explain the situation. By the way, do you have an envelope that I can borrow? W: Sorry, I don’t have any. I hardly ever send any letters. M: The bookstore is closed today. Is there another place I can get some stamps? W: You can go to the post office on North Street to buy stamps. Text 8 W: We can have eight days off at last. What are you going to do? M: You know traveling is my hobby. Let’s go to Beijing and have our holidays there. W: That’s a good idea. Beijing is one of the most modern cities in the world. There are many places of interest there. And the 2008 Olympic Games were held there. M: How should we go there, by plane or by train? W: I think we should go there by train. It’s comfortable and cheap. M: Though it’s cheaper, it’s slower. Let’s go by plane. We can look down at the Great Wall of China from the plane. W: OK. Let’s go by plane. M: Then we’d better book the tickets first. I have heard it is very difficult to get air tickets to Beijing. W: That’s right. And we’d better book the rooms too. Text 9 W: Look! It’s snowing. Winter is here at last. M: It’s really cold today. W: Yes, you have to get used to it. The weather’s going to be like this for the next three months. M: Then I’m going to Florida. Can you tell me about your weather diary? Why do you make notes
about the different types of weather? W: Because it’s interesting to see what the weather is like at different times and on different days. For example, we had very interesting weather on the 28th of April. M: Really? W: Yes. On the 28th of April, it was sunny while I was eating my breakfast. I’m sure everybody thought it would be a sunny day. M: What happened? W: At lunch, the sky became cloudy. In the afternoon, at four, the sky was black and it rained heavily. That was really an unusual day. M: I think you should be a weather reporter. You know a lot about the weather. W: Thanks. I want to be a weather reporter when I finish school. It’s an exciting job.
参考答案: 第一部分：听力理解 1. A 2. C 3. C 11. A 12. A 13. C 第二部分：英语知识运用 第一节：单项选择 16. D 17. B 18. A 26. B 27. D 28. A 第二节：完形填空 31. B 32. C 33. A 41. A 42. B 43. D 第三部分：阅读理解 51. B 52. A 53. B 61. A 62. D 63. C 第四部分：词汇检测
4. A 14. A
5. C 15. B
19. C 29. A 34. C 44. C 54. A 64. D
20. B 30. C 35. A 45. D 55. D 65. B
36. D 46. B 56. B
37. B 47. D 57. C
38. A 48. A 58. C
39. C 49. B 59. C
40. D 50. C 60. B
66. desire 71. independent
67. struggle 72. destination
68. organized 73. unexplained
69. run/managed 70. guidance 74. experience 75. coincidence 77. success; due/owing 79. make/find; way 80. fond of
第五部分：同义转换 76. the most/the best 78. no explanation(s) /reason(s)/excuse(s)
第六部分：书面表达 Recently we have conducted a survey of 2,000 junior and senior students in order to learn more about students’ reading habits. 37% of the junior students read less than 5 books every year. They prefer cartoon magazines and joke books. Meanwhile over 80% of the senior students read only one or two books, preferring popular novels, classic works and science fictions. Junior students say they have little interest in reading, while senior students complain that too much homework leaves them little time. In my opinion, teachers and parents should encourage junior students to read more and make sure senior students have access to the Internet so that they can read whenever they are free. Also more reading materials should be provided, and most important of all, they should be given much less homework so that more of them can devote more time to reading.
书面表达评分执行细则 一、评分细则 1. 本题总分 20 分，按 5 个档次给分。 2. 评分时，先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次，然后以该档次的要求来衡量、 确定或调整档次，最后给分。 3. 词数少于 100 或多于 150 的，从总分中减去 2 分。 4. 评分时，应注意的主要内容为：内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性、上下 文的连贯及语言的得体性。 5. 拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面，评分时应视为对交际的影响程度予以考虑。 英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。 6. 如书写较差，以致影响交际，将分数降低一个档次。 二、内容要点 初中生： （1）37%的学生每年阅读 5 本以下； （2）喜欢阅读漫画杂志、幽默故事； （3）阅读量少的原因：没兴趣； 高中生： （1）80%以上的学生每年阅读一至两本； （2）喜欢阅读通俗小说、经典作品、科幻小说； （3）阅读量少的原因：作业太多，没有时间； 建议：自拟至少 2 点。 三、说明 1. 内容要点可以用不同的表达方式。 2. 对紧扣主题的适当发挥不予扣分。
3. 内容要点有遗漏，句子语法结构不对，时态、语态误用，均为大错；介词、冠词、单词 拼写、大小写、标点符号等方面的错误均为小错；3 个小错相当于 1 处大错；相同错误只 扣一次。 四、各档次的给分范围和要求 档次与分 值 总体描述 ·完 全 覆 盖 试 题规定的所 有任务 ·完 全 达 到 了 预期写作目 的 ·较 好 地 完 成 试题规定的 任务 ·达 到 了 预 期 写作目的 ·基 本 完 全 试 题规定的任 务 ·整 体 而 言 达 到了预期写 作目的 ·未 恰 当 完 成 试题规定的 任务 ·信 息 未 能 清 楚传达给读 者 ·未 能 完 成 试 题规定的任 务 ·信 息 未 能 传 达给读者明 显遗漏。 未能传达给 读者任何信 息。 内容要 点 语法结构和词汇 · 应用了较多语法结构和词汇 · 有些许错误，但为尽力使用 较复杂结构或较高级词汇所 知； 具备较强的语言应用能力 · 有效的使用了语句间的连接 成分，使全文结构紧凑，内容 连贯 · 其应用能满足任务的要求 · 应用基本准确，些许错误主 要是因尝试复杂语法结构或 词汇 · 应用简单的词语间的连接 成分，使全文结构紧凑 · 其应用基本能满足任务的要 求 · 有一些语法结构或词汇方面 的错误，但不影响理解 · 应用简单的词语间的连接 成分，使全文内容连贯 · 语法结构简单、词汇项目有 限 · 有一些错误，影响了写作的 理解 ·较 少 使 用 词 语 间 的 连 接 成 分、内容缺少连贯性 · 语法结构简单、词汇项目有 限 · 错误较多，影响对写作内容 的理解 · 缺乏语句间的连接成分、内 容不连贯性 无法评判 分值评判 得分 错误 无大错或小错 1-2 处
第五档 很好 17-20 分
覆 盖 所 有要点
大错 1-2 处或小错 3-6 处
大错 3 处
第四档 好 13-16 分
漏 1-2 个
大错 4 处
大错 5 处 大错 6 处
第三档 适当 9-12 分
漏 3-4 个
注： 分为及格分， 12 大错不能超 5处 7-8 大错 7 处
第二档 较差 5-8 分
漏 5-6 个
大错 8 处 只写出与内容有关的一 些词句 只写出与内容有关的个 别单词 写的内容均与所要求的 内容无关或所写内容无 法看清。
第一档 差 1-4 分
明 显 遗 漏 主 要 内容
内 容 太 少。