株洲市第十八中学 2016 年上学期期中考试 高二英语试题卷
命题人：田玉姣 审题人：罗婷 时量：90 分钟 总分：150 分
第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题 和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What can we learn from the conversation? A. John is going to give a speech. C. The woman doubts whether John will come. 2. What are the speakers discussing? A. A book by a new author. C. A book by an author they both know. 3. Which is the woman going to choose next year? A. Extra sport. B. Cooking. C. Art. B. A book they have both read. B. John won?t come to the meeting.
4. How is the woman getting along with her piano lessons? A. She is tired of them. B. She is making progress. C. She wants to give them up.
5. Why did Mr. Green knock the girl down? A. He was driving fast. B. He didn?t see the girl. C. He was drunk.
第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有几个小题，从题中所给出的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出 最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 7 题。 6. When does the train arrive in Newcastle? A. 13:30, Tuesday. B. 13:30, Monday. C. 11:30, Tuesday.
7. How much does the man have to pay for the ticket?
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 9 题。 8. What kind of animal has been most commonly drawn in the cave? A. The horse. B. The bull. C. The fish.
9. Why was the cave closed in 1963? A. The tourists had drawn pictures on the walls. B. Some pictures had been destroyed. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. Which sport does the woman choose to do? A. Tennis. B. Basketball. C. Volleyball. C. Few people had visited the cave.
11. On what day will the woman come for the course? A. Monday. B. Friday. C. Saturday.
12. What is the price for one lesson? A. ￡5. B. ￡3.75. C. ￡8.75.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. How long has the man worked at the hospital? A. For three years. B. For two years. C. For five years.
14. What will the man?s office pay during the course? A. His course fees. B. His living costs. C. His salary.
15. How long does the part-time course last? A. For a whole year. B. For 18 months. C. For two years.
16. Which course does the man choose? A. The full-time course. B. The part-time course. C. The modular course. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. What do we know about Camp Alison? A. It is the oldest day camp in the UK. C. It is operated by a company based in Australia. 18. How long did it take Camp Alison to acquire ten sites in London? A. About 5 years. B. About 6 years. C. About 16 years. B. It has been operating for 20 years.
19. Why is it easy for Camp Alison to find sites?
A. There are many schools in the London area. B. Schools aren?t usually open in the summer. 20. What sometimes changes a day camp programme? A. A camp inspection. B. The weather. C. The director?s plans. C. It has excellent sports equipment.
第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 30 分） 第一节 （共 12 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 24 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑。 A When you have a healthy skin, you look much younger and fresher. The foods you eat every day play a significant role in the health of your skin. Nowadays it?s hard to choose foods that are tasty and healthy at the same time. Hopefully, this list of 4 foods to eat will help keep your skin healthy and young. Purple and blue fruits Purple and blue fruits such as blueberries, blackberries are among the best foods to eat for a great skin. Purple and blue fruits can also help keep your skin looking younger. Chocolate The great news for all chocolate lovers, chocolate is good for your skin, despite the fact that it causes acne (粉刺). I love dark chocolate and eat it almost daily. Because chocolate has some calories, make sure you it eat in moderation. Sweet potatoes I was really happy to learn that sweet potatoes are good for skin. They are high in vitamins A and C, which are both necessary for healthy skin. Yogurt One of the best snacks that most of us like is yogurt. Did you know that it?s great for your skin? Yogurt contains protein (蛋白质) that keeps your skin firm and helps fight the appearance of wrinkles (皱纹). Stay away from fruity yogurt since they are packed with sugar. 21. What does this text mainly talk about? A. The importance of eating sweet potatoes. B. Several foods making your skin
healthier. C. Secrets of fighting the appearance of wrinkles. D. A nice way of keeping away from fruity yogurt. 22. The underlined words “in moderation” mean ___ . A. too much B. too little C. every day D. in the right amount
23. If your body is weakened by lack of vitamins A and C, you?d better eat more ___ . A. dark chocolate B. sweet potatoes 24. Where can we probably find the text? A. In a tour guide. B. In a letter. C. In a magazine. B Around the world by wheelchair Rick hansen was always an active kid and loved to fish. When returning in a truck one day from a fishing trip, he had an accident and suffered injuries to his spine (脊柱). This 15-year-old young man awoke to find that he had lost the use of his legs. However, he didn?t give up. Many months later he began to compete in wheelchair sports. At the age of 27, he decided to wheel around the world to raise awareness and money for spinal cord research. His tour took him through 34 countries around the world between 1985 and 1987. In this Man of Motion world tour, he wheeled 24,901.55 miles, which is equal to the distance around the earth. Bad weather and difficult, rocky roads often provided challenges for Rick, but he continued to push himself to complete the trip. He was determined to succeed. Even mountains did not stop Rick hansen. He wheeled himself up the Rocky mountains and several other major mountains in the world. He even wheeled himself along the Great Wall of China! “Never Give Up On Your Dreams” was his motto and he hasn?t given up yet. He completed his world tour raising $24 million. He continues to work to increase knowledge of spinal cord injury. He is a true Canadian hero who shows what determination can achieve. 25. What happened to Rick after the accident? A. He lost the ability of living. B. He has to spend his life in hospital. C. He couldn?t walk anymore. D. He couldn?t do sports any more. 26. When did Rick begin his tour around the world? A. At the age of 15. B. Soon after the accident. D. In a physics book. C. fruity yogurt D. purple and blue fruits
C. a year after the accident.
D. At the age of 27.
27. Why did Rick take his tour around the world in his wheelchair? A. To gather money for the spinal cord research. B. To learn about the people of other countries. C. To travel to different countries for fun. D. To take photos of beautiful mountains. 28. From the passage we can see Rick is a(n) A. unhappy B. determined C. careful C Former Hollywood child star Shirley Temple died on Monday at home in Woodside, California, from natural causes. "She was surrounded by her family and caregivers," a statement said. With her adorable charm and blonde curls, she was one of the most popular stars of the 1930s, in hit movies like Bright Eyes and Stand Up and Cheer.Her singing, dancing and acting won over fans worldwide. She was given a special teenager Oscar in 1935, when she was just six years old. To this day, she is still the youngest person to receive an Academy Award. After retiring from films in 1950 at the age of 21, Temple returned to the spotlight as a politician and diplomat.Shirley Temple started her film career at three years old. Between 1934 and 1938 she appeared in more than 20 feature films and was consistently the top US movie star.The youngster wore a grass skirt and played a Ukulele to promote the musical Captain January, directed by David Butler, in 1936.She attended her first big premiere for her film Wee Willie Winkie in Hollywood on 26 June, 1937. As well as being the youngest ever receiver of an Oscar (at the age of 6 years and 310 days), Temple was also the youngest person to present one of the statuettes. She stood on a chair to give Claudette Colbert the best actress prize for It Happened One Night in 1935.At the age of 12 Temple`s star burnt out - her parents bought out the remainder of her contract and sent her to a girl`s school.Her final film, A Kiss For Corliss, is available to watch online for free. This is star`s final ever moment on the big screen.The actress retired from Hollywood in 1950, but she still appeared occasionally on TV. In 1958 she wore a fairy godmother costume to promote her series of dramatised fairy tales, Shirley Temple`s Storybook. In 2006, she accepted the Life Achievement person. D. quiet
Award at the 12th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. 29.Shirley Temple?s early popularity was due to _____ A.her acting in movies C.her wonderful voice 30.What can we learn from the passage? A.Shirley Temple was the most popular star . B. Shirley Temple was the youngest person to receive the Life Achievement Award. C. Shirley Temple was the youngest person to present statuettes to another actress. D. Shirley Temple was never involved in politics. 31.Which is the CORRECT order of the following events? a.She was awarded an reward Oscar c.She presented an actress with the best actress prize Corliss A.a c d b B.c a d b C.a b c d D.c b d a b.She became a politician d.she acted in the film For B.her adorable charm and blonde curls D.her role as a politician
32.What is the passage mainly about? A. An autobiography of Shirley Temple. C. The legendary life of Shirley Temple. B. How Shirley Temple became successful. D. The film career of Shirley Temple.
第二节（共 3 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 6 分） 下面文章中有 3 处（第 33~35 题）需要添加小标题。请从以下选项（A、B、C 和 D）中选 出符合各段意思的小标题， 并在答题纸上将相应选项的标号涂黑。 选项中有一项是多余选项。 Good health and fitness are important to us. But many people feel there?s just not enough time. However, just a few minutes of exercise a day can actually improve one?s health. Here are some tips to help you get fit and healthy. 33 _ 34 Short-term goals are easy to achieve. Long-term goals will take you out of Reaching out to others who share similar goals will help you reach your goals your comfort zone which would be to train for a difficult task. faster. Join a Weight Watchers group or a local walk or running club in your area. Find an online weight loss forum for support. 35 Eight glasses of water a day will keep you healthy and help you take off weight. Choose a balances meal when ordering take-out or dining out. If you are out having beef, choose vegetables or salad on your side instead of fries or mashed potatoes. A. Turn to others for help when necessary. B. Drink and eat healthily.
C. Join a gym or take a yoga class.
D. Set short-term and long-term goals.
第三部分 英语知识运用（共三节，满分 25 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中， 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Have you ever seen a 1,000-pound pumpkin ( 南瓜 ) ？ Howard Dill world-famous pumkin grower now. Most pumpkins 37 36 . He is a 38
from 15 to 30 pounds,
Howard has pumkins that weigh much more. Ever year ,many pumpkin growers get together to see who can grow the 39 pumpkin. The winners get different prizes, to exciting places. People 41 to grow big pumpkins more than 100 years ago. About 20 years ago, 42 . It 40 money or trips
Howard Dill decided to have a contest. He brought his biggest pumpkin to the
weighed 438 pounds. Every year ,people brought bigger pumpkins. Two years ago ,another pumpkin grower set a world 43 . His pumpkin weighed 1,601 pounds! 44 them after the
People there walk around and look at the pumpkins. They can even contest and take them home. “There is only one can?t get it into my truck!” 36.A.does 37.A.weigh 38.A.even 39.A.sweetest 40.A.such as 41 A.started 42.A.yard 43,A.symbol 44.A.eat 45.A.solution B.has B.produce B.so B.strangest B.thanks to B.had B.market B.record B.buy B.choice C.did C.cost C.but C.best C.because of C.pretended C.contest C.example C.change C.difference D.had D.come D.and D.biggest D.as for D.failed D.house D.exhibition D.sell D.problem
45 , ” said a man who bought a pumpkin. “I
第二节 （共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 In ancient China, many people 46 (build) walls around their states to protect their land. 48 (join) up.
47 Qin Shihuang brought China together in 221 BC, he had all these walls
Since that time, the walls have often been repaired or added to, especially during the Ming Dynasty. The Great Wall, also 49 (call) the ?10000 li Great Wall?, is over 6300 kilometers 50
(length) and is one of 51 greatest wonders of the world. The Great Wall, 52 runs over mountains, through valleys and deserts, was very hard to
build. Hundreds of thousands of people worked on the wall. Many people lost 53 lives while working on its construction. Therefore, the wall was not just made of earth and stone, blood and flesh as well. The Great Wall runs from west 55 of tourists each day. 第三节 改错（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 下列句中各有一个错，请把错处改正。其他部分不得更动。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增 加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在右边横线上写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（＼）划掉，在该行右边横线上写出该词，并也用斜线划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在右边横线上写出改正后的词。 56. Harriet and Tom asked her join them in Ireland. 57. I am looking forward to receive your letter. 58. Xiao Hai asked his father not to send him to school by the bike. 59. There is 50 students in my class. 60. That my teacher told me was that we should finish our homework on time. east in the north of China and attracts tens of thousands 54 of
第四部分 写作技能 （共两节，满分 25 分） 第一节 双向翻译 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 请根据上下文内容，将文中划线部分译成汉语或者英语，并将答案转写到答题卡上。 Be smart about advertisement! People cannot get away from advertisements which promise cheap goods and free gifts. 61. 上周，我看到一则打折的广告。 Seeing the attractive prices for the goods, 62.I couldn?t help driving to the supermarket. As the advertisement said, 63.most of the things there were much
cheaper than usual.
In no time, I filled two baskets with ten bars of soap, two very nice-looking
kitchen knives, and so on. When my husband got home and saw all the things I bought, he said, ?What do you need all these things for?? He was right.64. 家里已经有足够多的香皂了, and there were already two knives in the kitchen drawer. 65. I think I should be smart about advertisements in future and not be tricked by them. 第二节 情景作文（共 1 小题，满分 15 分） 目前，你所在的学校考试频繁，学生和家长对此有不同看法。某中学生英文报“读者来信” 专栏正在就此问题展开讨论。 现在， 假如你是一位高二学生， 请你用英语向该报投一篇稿件， 以亲身经历谈谈你对这种做法的意见。
For(正方) ? the task of students ?improve our studies ?hope of the parents ?the Entrance Exam ?… 注意：
Against(反方) ?busy preparing for exams ?do harm to our health ?no time to do other things ?not the only way to improve studies ?…
（1）意见可参考上述要点，并适当增加细节，以使行文连贯； （2）词数：100 词左右，开头已写好，不计入总词数。
Dear editor, In our school we nearly have two examinations each week. ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________ A reader
附加题：总分 50 分 第一节 阅读下面短文，从每题所给的四个选项（ABC 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑。 （共 10 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 20 分） A Shakespeare?s Birthplace and Exhibition of Shakespeare?s World Welcome to the world-famous house where William Shakespeare was born in l564 and where he grew up. The property ( 房产 ) remained in the ownership of Shakespeare?s family until 1806.The House has welcomed visitors traveling OPENING TIMES: 20 Mar. to 19 Oct. Mon. to Sat. : 9:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m. Sun: 9:30 a. m. to 5:00 p. m. 20 Oct. to 19 Mar Mon. to Sat : 9:00 a. m. to 4:00 p. m. Sun. : 10:00 a. m. to 4:00 p.m. from all over the world for over 250 years. ◆Enter through the Visitors? Centre and see the highly-praised exhibition Shakespeare?s
World, a lively and full introduction to the life and work of Shakespeare. ◆Stand in the rooms where Shakespeare grew
up. ◆Discover examples of furniture and needlework from Shakespeare?s period. ◆Enjoy the traditional (传统的) English garden, planted with trees and flower mentioned in the poet?s works. ◆The Birthplace is within easy walking distance of all the car parks shown on the map; nearest is Windsor Street(3 minutes? Walk) ADMISSION: Adult: ￡4.90 Child: ￡2.20 Family: ￡12.00 (2 adults+ up to 3 children) Birthplace) 66. How much is the admission for a family of two grown-ups and two children? A.￡9.80. B.￡12.00. C.￡14.20. D.￡16.40. ◆The House may present difficulties but the Visitors? Centre, its exhibition, and the garden are accessible to wheelchair users. ◆ The Shakespeare Coffee House(opposite the
67. Where is the nearest parking place to Shakespeare?s Birthplace?
A. Behind the exhibition hall. C. At Windsor Street.
B. Opposite the Visitors? Centre. D. Near the Coffee House. . D. the exhibition hall
68. A wheelchair user may need help to enter A. the House B. the garden
C. the Visitors? Centre B
Throughout history, gold has been a sign of purity, beauty and power. Calling something “golden” means it has great quality and value. For example, the “golden rule” is possibly the world's most widespread moral rule. It says people should treat others the way they themselves would like to be treated. Every major religion has its own version of this idea. The “golden ratio(比例) ”is found in art, architecture and nature. It describes a rectangle with a length about one and one-half times its width. Objects using this ratio in their design seem to please the eye more than others. Philosophers have their own golden idea. The “golden mean” says moderation(自我节制) in all things is the best way to live one's life. It is an idea linked to the Ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle. Similar thoughts exist in Buddhism and Confucianism.（哲学思想） Ancient Greek myths told of a time long ago when people lived in peace and happiness. Poets called it the “Golden Age”. A golden age now describes a historical period of great artistic, scientific or economic progress. You may have heard the proverb “silence is golden”. This means silence is of great value. It is sometimes better to say nothing than to speak. In 1937, American playwright Clifford Odets wrote a play called "The Golden Boy." This expression describes a young man who has many good qualities and a bright future. You might tell someone “you are golden” when that person does something very well. Maybe you like old songs from the nineteen fifties or sixties that are still well known and popular today. These are called “golden oldies”. Today, most older people look forward to reaching their “golden years”. This is when hard-working people can retire to a life of ease and satisfaction. 69 . The article mainly tells us ___ A. the value of gold C. the history of gold industry B. the expressions with “golden” D. the purity, beauty and power of gold
70 . What expressions in the passage are connected with Ancient Greek ? A. The Golden Boy and the golden years. C. The golden mean and the golden rule. B. The golden oldies and the golden ratio. D. The Golden Age and the golden mean.
71. How many expressions with the word “golden” are mentioned in the passage? A. 6 B. 7 C. 8 D. 9
72. The “Kaiyuan prosperous period” in Tang Dynasty of China can be described as “________”. A. The Golden Age C. Silence Is Golden C When I was in Grade Three, I got into a major argument with a boy in my class one day. I have forgotten what the argument was about, but I have never forgotten the lesson I learned that day. I believed that I was right and he was wrong—and he was sure that I was wrong and he was right. The teacher decided to teach us a very important lesson. She brought us up to the front of the class and placed him on one side of her desk and me on the other. In the middle of her desk was a large, round object. I could clearly see that it was black. She asked the boy what color the object was. “White,” he answered. I couldn?t believe he said the object was white, when it was obviously black! Another argument started between my classmate and me. Seeing this, the teacher told us to change places, and this time I found the object was white. It was an object with two differently colored sides, and from his side it was white. Only from my side it was black. Sometimes we need to look at a problem from the other person?s view in order to truly understand that person?s viewpoint. 73. In Grade Three, the writer ran into a major argument with one of her ______. A. teachers B. classmates C. relatives D. brothers B. The golden Years D. The Golden Oldies
74. The teacher asked the writer and her classmate to tell the ______ of the large, round object. A. position B. shape C. color D. weight
75. Which of the following would be the best title for this passage? A. Black or white C. Experiment or game B. Teacher or student D. Argument or quarrel
第二节 根据短文内容， 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。 选项中有两项为 多余选项。 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） When it comes to the benefit of volunteering, a lot of people think it?s all about the warm feeling after helping someone. 76 .As is known, charity work requires a wide variety of
people to do a wide variety of things of everything to work. It means that there are some surprising benefits for volunteers. Here are some examples. ※ 77 From helping making websites to teaching immigrant kids your native language, volunteering can really be almost anything. It means that when you get involved in charity work, you will face challenges. Through overcoming the challenges you learn completely new skills. ※ 78 It?s a great way to find new perspective on life. When you?ve been at it for a while, you just might find yourself re-evaluating your advantages. You might even decide on a completely new path to take in life. ※ 79
Maybe it?s not so surprising, but what might surprise you is how genuine these friends are. Some of my long tern friends are people I?ve met through volunteering. I?m not the kind of guy that friends purely for connections, but sometimes it?s very convenient to have a broad network. Summed up in one line: Volunteering helps you grow. 80 You meet a very wide variety
of people you don?t have a lot in common with. You learn to get along with people involved in many different walks in life. You learn to know what you are to do. So if you?ve ever considered volunteering, what are you waiting for? A. Volunteering helps you make new friends. B. Volunteering improves social skills C. Volunteering teaches you what truly matters. D. As it turns out, that?s far from the only benefit E. Volunteering makes it hard to make choices F. Volunteering teaches you new skills. G. Not only as a person, but it helps you develop your skill set as well.
第三节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 20 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文， 请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。 文中共 有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（＼）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 Here is a announcement for everyone. A meeting is going to be hold in Room 101, Building 2 at 7:00 pm on March 3rd. It will mainly talk about problem including the dormitory safety, proper use of electricity, or the awareness of fire safety. The prevention of theft will also be mentioning. At least one member of each dormitory are required to attend. The participantsshould take a notebook with you, arrive in time and take notes careful. After the meeting you are to inform your roommates of what has been told and what measures will be taken for.
参考答案 第一部分：听力（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 1-5 ACBBC 6-10 AAABA 11-15 ABAAC 16-20 CBABB
第二部分 阅读理解（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 21—24 BDBC 25—28 CDAB 29—32 BCAC 33—35 DAB
第三部分 英语知识运用（共三节，满分 25 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 36—45 BACDA ACBBD
第二节 （共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 46 built 47 When/After 48 joined 49 called 52 which 53 their 54 but 55 to 50 long 51 the
第三节 改错（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 56 her 后面加上 to 59 is 改为 are 57 receive 改为 receiving 60 That 改为 What 58 去掉 the
第四部分 写作技能 （共两节，满分 25 分） 第一节 双向翻译 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 61. Last week, I read an advertisement for a sale. 62. 我忍不住开车去了超市。 63. 那里大部分商品都比平常便宜得多。 64. There was already enough soap at home 65. 我认为将来我应该更加聪明的面对广告。 第二节 情景作文（共 1 小题，满分 15 分） 书面表达 参考范文 Dear editor, In our school we nearly have two examinations each week. Our teachers often tell us it is very important to have various kinds of examinations. But I don?t quite agree with them. In my opinion, it is necessary to have an exam sometimes. Because it can help us whether we have
mastered what the teachers taught or not. However, too many examinations do us no good in any case. With two examinations each week we have to be busy preparing for them every day. How can we find any time to see a good film, do some sports or just rest? On the other hand, I don?t think that is the only way to improve our studies. Dear editor, don?t you agree with me? A reader
附加题：总分 50 分 第一节 阅读下面短文，从每题所给的四个选项（ABC 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑。 （共 10 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 20 分） 66—68 BCA 69—72 BDCA 73—75 BCA 第二节 根据短文内容， 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。 选项中有两项为 多余选项。 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 76—80 DFCAG 第三节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 20 分） 短文改错 Here is a announcement for everyone. A meeting is going to be hold in Room 101, an held
Building 2 at 7:00 pm on March 3rd. It will mainly talk about problem including the problems dormitory safety, proper use of electricity, or the awareness of fire safety. The prevention of and theft will also be mentioning. At least one member of each dormitory are required to attend∧. mentioned is it
The participants should take a notebook with you, arrive in time and take notes careful. After yourselves carefully
the meeting you are to inform your roommates of what has been told and what measures will be taken for. 去掉 for