英语六级作文高分要诀： 英语六级作文高分要诀：王长喜十二句作文法 第一节：六级作文试题分析 一. 六级作文试题分类 六级作文从试题角度可以分为现象解释型、对比选择型、问题解决型、观点论证型与应 用文五种类型。 (一) 现象解释型 一 此类作文在六级考试作文中最为常见。 命题主要要求考生对某一社会现象进行解释并加 以评论， 其基本结构是： 首先说明现状;其次阐述这种现状产生或存在的原因;最后做出分析， 提出建议或总结观点。例如：1.现象解释六级真题(2003 年 6 月) (二) 对比选择型 二 此类作文同样是六级考试中常见的类型，它的标志十分明显。作文题目要求较明确，富 有针对性， 即直接要求考试比较两种观点或做法， 进而表明自己对问题或事务的态度或观点， 也就是做出选择。例如：(2000 年 6 月，1999 年 6 月) (三) 问题解决型 三 此类作文要求考生从提示性文字或图表、图画入手，解释提示性文字、图表、图画反映 出的问题，提出问题的危害性或解决这一问题的紧迫性;然后对问题展开分析，提出解决问 题的方案或应对措施;最后一段要求考生表明自己的态度、做法等。如 2000 年 1 月真题。 (四) 观点论证型 四 此类作文往往要求考生根据题目给出论点， 按照提纲的结构要求对其下论证， 然后表明 自己的立场和看法。通过摆事实、讲道理的方式剖析事物，论述事理，发表意见，确立或否 认某一主张。如：1999 年 1 月六级真题。 (五) 应用文 五 应用文中的信函，也是六级作文设计的试题之一。在这类题型中，考生会读到一个特定 的场景， 试题要求考生按照这个场景给相关人士写一封短信， 并在信中明确表达自己写信的 原因、 动机、 目的和愿望等。 文章所设及的内容多种多样， 但大部分都与日常生活比较贴近。 书信的类型可能变化万千，如邀请信、申请信、感谢信、道歉信等，但是万变不离其宗，只 要掌握了英语书信的格式，并应用恰当的句式和语句，就一定能够写出好的文章来。 二. 解决方案 1. 建议考生分解作文观点，扩充内容。
2. 建议考生在写作时只选择自己能够驾奴的句式和词语。 3. 建议考生在文章中长短句搭配使用，用短句表达观点，长句推理分析。 4. 建议考生选用作文模板，限定文章逻辑结构。 5. 建议考生采用固定的句式，限定文章的字数。 第二节： 第二节：写作技巧及作文结构安排 写作技巧。 一. 写作技巧。 1. 根据文章大意判断作文题型。 2. 各种题型的写作方法。 现象解释型：基本方法为：描述现象→分析原因→对现象做出预测或如何促进(限制)这 种现象的进一步发展。 对比选择型：基本方法为：阐述一种观点或态度并表明这种观点或态度正确的理由;阐 述第二种(相对或相反的)观点或态度并说明这种观点或态度正确的理由;表明个人支持或反 对以上观点或态度，并说明原因。 问题解决型：基本方法为：提出问题→分析问题→解决问题。 观点论证型：基本方法为：分析主题→得出结论→举例论证→得出结论(证明观点的正 确性)。 应用文基本方法为：分析所给情景→选择写作方法。 3. 三段式作文的结构安排 题型 第一段 第二段 第三段 现象解释型 描述现象 说明现象产生的原因 表明个人态度或阐述个人做法 对比选择型 表明一方或双方由的观点及理 表明另一方的观点及理由， 指出双方观点不 足之处及理由 表明个人态度或阐述个人做法 问题解决型 提出问题 分析问题，给出解决方案 表明个人态度或阐述个人做法 观点论证型 提出论点 例证论点 得出结论或表明个人看法或做法 应用文 描述事实 阐述原因 表明观点或提出建议 第三节：十二句作文法写作模板 第三节：
一. 现象解释型写作模板 现象解释型模板一 Topic sentence ①——has become a common part of people’s life. ②And——has always aroused the greatest concern. ③what impresses us most is ——. ④The reasons——are varied. 信息提示 1.空格内用概括性的词语填出最近出现的总体现象。 2.空格内填题目要去讨论的具体现象 3.现象的具体表现 4.过度句，填现象或现象带来的后果，为下文分析产生的原因做铺垫。 5. Among the various reasons,——plays an important role. 6. That is to say,—— 7. What is more,—— 8. For example,—— 5.原因之一。 6.具体说明原因一。 7 原因二。 8 举例说明原因二 9.When talking about——，——， 10. On the one hand—— 11.On the other hand,——
12.In brief,—— 9.空格一填作者要讨论的现象，空格二填作者的看法。10.支持看法的理 由一或说明看法的第一个方面。11.理由二或第二个方面。12.总结。 2003 年 9 月真题 Reading regularly has long become a common part of people’s life. And reading preference has always aroused the greatest concern. What impresses us most is according to the table, the percentage of book circulation in an American university library, which shows that the circulation of popular fictions, general nonfictions, science/technology/education books and art/ literature/poetry books accounts for 65.9%,18.2%,10.8%and 5.1% respectively. The reasons for the phenomenon are varied. Among the various reasons, the appealing content of the popular fictions plays an important part. That is to say, thanks to its appealing plot, popular fictions attract more people than other types of books do. What is more, science and art books which require readers’ knowledge on relevant fields are highly demanding. For example, it’s hard for students majoring in chemistry to understand Browning’s poems, and vice versa. When talking about my reading preference, I think I prefer to science books. On the one hand, in order to deepen what I’m specializing in, I need read more books relevant to my major. On the other hand, these books can also broaden our horizons. In brief, college students should choose books according to their interests and needs. 现象解释型模板二 1. We have witnessed —— 2. According to ——，—— 3. And —— 4.Many reasons contribute to—— 1.空格内填最近出现的总体现象。2.空格一根据题目填 the chart, the report 等，空格二内填现象的具体表现一。3.现象的具体表现二 4.过度句，填现 象或现象带来的后果，为下文分析产生的原因做铺垫。 5. To begin with,——. 6. More over,—— 7. In addition,—— 8. As a result ,—— 5.原因之一。 6. 原因二。 7.原因三。
8.原因导致的结果。 9. As to me,——， 10. First of all,—— 11. Besides,—— 12.To conclude,—— 9.空格内填作者对现象的看法。10.支持看法的理由一。11.理由二。 12.总结。 We have witnessed that college students vary in reading preference. According to the table of the percentage of book circulation in an American university library, the circulation of popular fictions and general nonfictions accounts for 65.9% and 18.2% respectively. And the table shows that the circulation of science/technology/education books and art/ literature/poetry books is 10.8%and 5.1% respectively. Many reasons contribute to this phenomenon. To begin with, popular fictions usually possess more appealing plot than ther types of books do, so many readers are attracted by popular fictions. Moreover, popular fictions and general nonfictions are easier to be understood. In addition, science and art books demand certain knowledge in special field of study. As a result, more students tend to choose popular fictions and general nonfictions. As to me, I’m in favor of books of science and technology. First of all, in order to deepen what I’m leaning; I need read more books relevant to my major and observe the new development in science and technology circles. Besides, there books can also broaden my vision. To conclude, college students should choose books according to their interests and needs. 现象解释型模板三 1. ——has been brought into focus. 2. Nowadays,——. 3. In addition, ——. 4.Many reasons contribute to—— (1)空格内填最近出现的总体现象 (2).空格内填现象的 具体表现一。(3).现象的具体表现二 (4).过度句到分析原因。 5. Generally speaking,——. 6. First of all,—— 7. More over,—— 8.Therefore ,—— 5.承上启下开始列举原因
6. 原因之一。 7 原因二。 8 对原因一二进行总结。 9. As far as I am concerned,——， 10. As we known,—— 11. Furthermore,—— 12.In a word,—— 9.空格内填作者对现象的看法。10.支持看法的理由一。11.理由二。12. 总结。 对比选择型作文模板 模板一 1. Different people have different views on— 2. Some people prefer,——. 3. Others tend to, ——. 4.As to me, I agree with /to ——(1)开门见山直入主体，表明对某事人们的不同看法。(2) 表明一部分人的看法。(3)另一部分的看法。(4)作者的看法。 5. Of course,——. 6.For example,—— 7.But,—— 8.The following reasons can account for my preference——(1)承认自己不赞同的看法有一 定的合理性。(2)举例说明支持第五句。(3)转折指出这种观点的不足。(4)启下句过度到下段 具体阐述自己所支持的观点的理由。 9.The main reason is ——. 10.A good example to illustrate is —— 11.Fur another,—— 12.From the foregoing,——9.支持观点的理由一。10.举例说明理由一。11.理由二。12. 总结全文，从长远看来。
2002 年 6 月真题：Is a test of spoken necessary? A test of spoken English will be included as an optional component of the College English Test (CET). Different people have different views on it. Some prefer to have such a test. Others tend to decline any kind of test of spoken English. As to me, I agree with the first statement. Of course, a test of spoken English is very difficult to handle and the test time is not long enough to fully display participants’ ability to spoken in English. For example, if a candidate draws a topic which he of she is not familiar with, it’s hard to show his or her command of spoken English. But without such a test, some people may not have motivation to practise spoken English. The following reasons can account for my preference. The main reason is that such a test enhances college students’ awareness of the importance of spoken English. A good example to illustrate is that several years ago, college students only stressed reading and writing skills, ignoring to building up listening and speaking ability. For another, a certificate of such a test will make job-hunting easier. From the foregoing, I think a test of spoken English is of necessity. 模板二(1999 年 6 月真题 月真题) 模板二 1.There is no complete agreement among people as to —— 2. Some people consider,——. 3. However, others think, ——. 4.Some people may say —— 5. They hold this opinion because——. 6. However, others believe,—— 7.They argue that,—— 8.Personally,I am in favor of the—— 9. Firstly, ——. 10.Secondly,—— 11.Most important of all —— 12.Taking above-mentioned factors into consideration, we/I may reasonably conclude that —— (1)开门见山直入主体，表明对某事人们的不同看法。(2)表明一部分人的看法。(3)另一 部分的看法。(4)观点一的理由。(5)深入阐述观点一的理由。(6)观点二的理由。(7) 深入阐 述观点二的理由。(8) 我的看法。(9)个人看法依据一。(10) 个人看法依据二。(11) 个人看 法依据三。(12)总结全文。
模板三 1. When asked about ——, different people will offer different opinions. 2. Some people take it for granted that——. 3. In their opinion, ——. 4. Besides —— 5. However, others hold——. 6.They maintain—— 7.And—— 8.Weighing up these arguments, I am for—— 9. For one thing——. 10.For anther,—— 11.For instance,—— 12.Therefore, as stated above—— (1)开门见山直入主体， 表明对某事人们的不同看法。 (2) 提出观点一。(3)观点一的理由一。(4)观点一的理由二。(5)提出观点二。(6) 观点二的理由 一。(7)观点二的理由二。(8)我的观点。(9)个人观点理由一。(10) 个人观点理由二。(11) 举 例说明。(12)综上所述再次强调自己的观点。 Is a test of spoken necessary? A test of spoken English will be included as an optional component of the College English Test (CET). When talking about it, different people will offer different opinions. Some people take it for granted that college students should take a test of spoken English. In their opinion, it is good chance for them to test their spoken English. Besides, it also make them know the importance of the spoken English. However, others hold that a test of spoken English is unnecessary in the university and colleges. They maintain that college students’ practice of spoken English is not for testing but for daily use. And they think it is hard to manage such a subjective test. Weighing up these two arguments, I am for the first point of view. For one thing, spoken English is very important. For another, a test of spoken English can guide and supervise students to make conversation practice. For instance, when choosing books and other materials, students can pick them according to the bands of the test they want to take. Therefore, as stated above, the first point of view can hold water.
问题解决型作文模板 模板一 1. With the development/improvement of ——,——. 2. It is necessary that——. 3. On the one hand, ——. 4. On the other hand, —— 5. Therefore, how to —— is worth paying attention. 6.Firstly—— 7.Secondly—— 8.For example,—— 9. Thirdly, ——. 10.In other words,—— 11.In fact, ways to —— are countless. 12.It’s time that —— (1)空格一处铺垫，空格二处填写某一问题。(2)关注解决现象引出 的问题很必要。(3)解决问题很必要的理由一。(4)解决问题很必要的理由二。(5)承上启下， 填要解决的问题。(6)解决办法一。(7) 解决办法二。(8)举例解释解决办法二。(9) 解决办法 三。 (10) 阐明解决办法三。 (11)指出解决问题的办法多种多样。 (12) 强调解决问题时不可待。 2004 年 1 月真题：Reduce Waste on Campus With the improvement of living standard, waste on campus is increasingly serious. It is necessary that something should be done to reduce waste on campus. On the one hand, our waste has already caused a great loss of precious resources, such as water and electricity. On the other hand, our waste adds our parents as well as our society a burden. Therefore, how to eliminate waste on campus is worth paying attention. Firstly, we should turn off the light when we leave our dorms or classrooms so as to save electricity as much as possible. Secondly, we should stop wasting water when we bath, or wash clothes and dishes. For example, we should use a basin when we clean faces. Thirdly, we should be economical. In other words, when go shopping, we should buy only what we really need. In fact, the ways to reduce waste on campus are countless. It’s time that we cultivate the habit of thrift in every possible way.
模板二 1. There has been a discussion recently abouot——. 2. It is obvious that——. 3. Additionally, ——. 4. So it is high time, —— 5. First of all, —— 6.The reason is—— 7.Secondly—— 8.That is to say,—— 9. Thirdly, ——. 10.In fact, more than three ways can be adopted,—— 11.As for me, —— 12.All in all, ——(破折号后接以下标号为 1-12 的内容，下同) 1.提出现存的问题。 2.解决问题很必要的理由一 3.解决问题很必要的理由二。 4.承上启下，说明解决问题的必要性。 5.解决办法一 6.解决办法一的理由.。 7.解决办法二。8. 阐明解决办法二。 9. 解决办法三。 10. 指出解决问题的办法多种多样。 11. 小结解决问题的根本途径。 12. 总结全文。
Reduce Waste on Campus There has been a discussion recently about waste on campus. It is obvious that a great loss of precious resources, such as water and electricity have been caused by waste. Additionally, our waste adds our parents and society a burden. So it is high time that we took actions to reduce the waste on campus. First of all, we should stop wasting water when we bath, or clean faces, or wash clothes and dishes. The reason is that there is a great shortage of water in the word. Secondly, we should be economical. That is to say, when go shopping, we should buy only what we really need. Thirdly, we should turn off the light when we leave dorms or classrooms so as to save electricity as much as possible. In fact, more than three ways can be adopted. As for me, the cultivation of good habit of thrift is most important for all of us. All in all, every college student should join in the efforts to combat the waste on campus. 模板三(2001 年 1 月) 模板三 1. It is certain that——. 2. For one reason,——. 3. For another, ——. 4. However, some still puzzle on how to ——. 5. Here come some suggestions. 6. To begin with,—— 7. Secondly—— 8. For instance,—— 9. Thirdly, ——. 10. That is because—— 11. The solution according to different situations. 12. Therefore, —— 1.提出问题及解决的必要性。 2.解决问题很必要的理由一
3.解决问题很必要的理由二。 4.转折到如何解决问题。 5.呈上指出解决问题的方法很多。 6.解决办法一.。 7.解决办法二。 8. 阐明解决办法二。 9. 解决办法三。 10. 其理由。 11.解决问题的办法随具体情况不同而变化根本途径。 12. 总结全文，要灵活地依据具体情况处理问题。 观点论证型作文模板 模板一 1. It is true that——. 2. However,——. 3.I think——. 4.—— can be listed as follow. 5. First of all, —— 6. Secondly —— 7.For example—— 8.Thirdly,—— 9. A case in point is ——. 10.It goes without saying that—— 11.There is no doubt that —— 12.In conclusion ——
1.提出普遍存在地观点。 2.谈不同地观点。 3.自己地观点，即文章地论点 4.过度句，转折到观点地论证，由题目选择具体的词。 5.论证理由一 6.论证理由二。 7.举例具体说明理由二。 8. 论证理由三。 9. 举例说明理由三。 10. 提出执行该观点时应注意的事项。 11. 得出结论。 12. 总结全文。 It Pays to Be Honest It is true that most of us value honesty highly. However, nowadays we often confront confidence crisis such as cheating, overcharging, fake commodities, etc. I think that we should be honest because being honest is not only the whole society. The reasons can be listed as follows. Firstly, only honest people can be truly respected by the others and can make more friends over a long period of time. Secondly, honesty, which is the traditional virtue of the Chinese people, can make our life easier and more harmonious. For example, consumers will not be afraid of being overcharged if dealers are honest, and on the contrary dealers can win more customers. Thirdly, honesty can make our society. A case in point is that Singapore which is a society of trustworthiness and integrity has a comparatively low criminal rate. It goes without saying that being honesty is of benefit to both the same and the individual. There is no doubt that we should foster the spirit of honesty. In conclusion, laying stress on honesty will become the public morals in our society. 模板二 1. Some people believe that——. 2. The truth is deep and profound.
3. As we know,——. 4. In addition,——. 5. There are numerous examples —— 6. A case in point is—— 7.There is close to suggest—— 8.For another example—— 9.Moreover,——. 10.All mentioned above tell us—— 11.But one thing we have to notice is that —— 12.In a word, —— 1.直接提出本文的观点。 2.进一步强度观点的正确性。 3.论证理由一 4.论证理由二 5.承上启下。 6.举例一具体论证。 7.总结例一。8. 举例二具体论证。 9. 举例三具体论证。 10. 总结上下，重申论点。 11. 指出该论点应注意什么。 12. 总结全文。 It Pays to Be Honest Some people believe that many dishonesties, such as cheating, overcharging, fake commodities, etc. ruin our normal life, and they maintain that being honest is not only beneficial to others but also to oneself. The truth is deep and profound. As we know, if one is honest, other
people will deeply respect him or her, and are willing to make friends with him or her. In addition, being honest can make people’s life easier and more harmonious. There are numerous examples supporting the argument. A case in point is that Singapore which is a society of trustworthiness and integrity has a comparatively low criminal rate. This is close to suggest that honesty can make our society more stable, and all people can live a peaceful life there. For another example, buyers usually like to make a deal with the dealers they trust. Moreover, the dealer, such as Tongrentang Herbal Medicine Shop which runs business honestly is more likely survive the fierce market competition. All mentioned above tell us that it is high time that we took action to fight against dishonesty. But one thing we have to notice is that sometimes we need white lies to comfort the patients who have suffered serious illness. In short, we should let the dishonesty have no place to stay in our society. 应用文作文模板 1. 建议信模板 Date Dear—— 1. I am delighted to learn that——. 2. It——. 3. In my opinion,——. 4. On the one hand,——. 5. On the other hand, —— 6. As to the——, I suggest——. 7. If —— 8. It is unnecessary for you to—— 9. In addition,——. 10. I am sure—— 11. Please inform me —— 12. I am looking forward to ——
Sincerely yours, Signature: XX 要点： 1.写信的原因。 2.引出作者的建议。 3.表达建议内容。 4.提出建议的理由一。 5.建议的理由二。 6.具体到某一方面的建议内容。 7.供被建议人选择的条件。 8.建议内容的另一方面。 9.其它的建议。 10.对建议内容的评价。 11. 对建议内容所做出的承诺。 12. 表达个人的愿望。 A Letter to a Schoolmate June 7th, 2001 Dear Wang, I am delighted to learn that you will visit me for a week during these national days. It has been several years since we departed last time, and I am looking forward to your visit. In my opinion, Nanjing is your best choice for this holiday. On the one hand, there are many places of interest and historical sites in Najing. On the other hand, Nanjing is a cultural center with various artistic and musical performances. As to the famous sites, I suggest that you should visit the Confucius Temple and Dr. Sun Yetsens Mausoleum. If you are interested in parks, the XXX park will be your best choice. It is not necessary for you to bring anything except your sweaters since it is a little chill in the evening.
In addition, as there will be many people at the railway station, you should not leave your belongings unattended! I am sure you will enjoy your visit in Nanjing. Please inform me once you have made your decision. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely Yours, Zhang Ying. 2004 年 6 月真题 A Letter to the Editor of a Newspaper June 19, 2004 Dear Editor, My name is Liu. I am a senior from Beijing Normal University and I bought an Long man Dictionary of Contemporary English in a bookstore nearby our campus yesterday. I venture to write you a letter about the service that I “enjoyed” at the bookstore in order to appeal to the service industries to improve their service. The focus of the complaint is the quality of the dictionary and the bad attitude of the salesgirl. For one thing, there are two pages in poor print in the dictionary, which I found later because the plastic cover can’t be opened before the money is paid. For another, the salesgirl was very impolite, saying that they wouldn’t replace it unless I bought another one since I had opened the pack. Honestly speaking, many service industries are trying their best to satisfy the customers. But there are still some others apart from this bookstore, such as supermarkets, restaurants and so on, which don’t regard customers as Gods. Besides, many of them give priority to making profit regardless of faithfulness. All in all, there is still much room for improvement. I do hope your paper will do something to call on the service industries to provide full catering service. Thank you for your time and kind consideration. Best wishes Sincerely yours Liu. 批评、抱怨、投诉信模板 Date Dear——
1. My name is——. 2. I am——. 3. I venture to write you a letter about——. 4. The focus of the complaint is——. 5. For one thing, —— 6. For another,—— 7. Honestly speaking,—— 8.But—— 9. Besides,——. 10. All in all, there is still much room for improvement. 11. I do hope—— 12. Thank you for your time and kind consideration. Sincerely yours, Signature: XX 要点： 1.写信人的姓名。 2.写信人的身份。 3.表达抱怨的内容。 4.提出抱怨内容的核心点。 5.抱怨内容的一方面。 6.抱怨内容的另一方面。 7.客观的评论。考试大-全国最大教育类网站(www.Examda.com) 8.抱怨产生的原因一。 9.抱怨产生的原因二。 10.总结说明所抱怨现象或事物还有很大改进空间。 11. 表达本人的愿望。
12. 信件结尾的常用语。 A Letter to the University President about the Canteen Service on Campus Jan. 6th, 2002 Dear Mr. President, My name is Li Ming. I am a junior student of the civil engineering school in this university. I I venture to write you a letter about the canteen service on campus, which has given rise to many complaints among students. The focus of the complaint is the poor quality of the food. For one thing, the rice is very hard, the steamed breads are usually sold cold and vegetables are often overcooked. For another, the prices of the foods are surprisingly high. Honestly speaking, the dining environment has been improved since last year. But there are still not enough space and seats for us to have our meals there. Besides, the attitude of the canteen staffs is not hospitable at all. All in all, there is still much room for improvement. I do hope we will not suffer another year. Thank you for your time and kind consideration. Sincerely yours. Li. 求职申请信模板 Date Dear—— 1. I am applying for the position of ——advertised in—. 2. I major in ——. 3. My training in ——definitely meet your qualifications. 4. My complete resume is attached——. 5. I will graduate on ——from— 6. In addition to the required courses of this program, I have——. 7. I also have some experience in —— 8. I believe that my training and experience——.
9. You will find me to be——. 10. I hope that you will consider me for your position. 11.May I have a personal interview at your convenience? 12.I can be reach by telephone between——and——. Sincerely yours, Signature 要点： 要点： 1.申请何职位。 2.介绍自己特长而引起注意。 3.强调自己符合要求，加强印象。 4.告知随信附上信息简历。 5.详细介绍教育背景一。 6.详细介绍教育背景二。 7.介绍相关经历。 8.表明自信心。 9.加强对方对自己的自信。 10.希望被考虑 11. 争取面谈机会。 12. 告知联系方式。 应用文常用句型 申请信 (1)I am writing to apply for the post of…..advertised in…..(申请刊登在…上的….工作) (2)In reply to your advertisement in…, I beg to apply for the post of…in your company.
(3) Immediately I saw your advertisement in the paper for…, I left it was just the kind of post for which I have the qualifications and for which I have been looking for some time.(看到贵公司 在报上的招聘…的广告，我马上感到这正是我这段时间所要寻找的工作，并且我正适合) (4) The kind of work in which your company is engaged particularly interests me. (5) I feel I have the necessary qualifications and experience needed for the position of…advertised in the paper. (6) I shall bring with me the full details of my testimonials as you request. (7) I should be pleased to attend for an interview at your convenience, when I could give you further details concerning myself. (8) It seems to me that this experience, together with my education, has given me ideal preparation to assume the role of… in a firm such as yours. 邀请信及答复 (1) It is with the greatest pleasure that I write to cordially invite you to attend the meeting. (2) It gives me the greatest pleasure to invite you to visit this exhibition. (3) It is very kind of you to ask us to dinner this coming Saturday evening. But, to our deep regret, we cannot accept it. 批评、 批评、投诉信 (1) I am writing to complain about…. (2) I think it’s high time you realized…(我认为是你认识到……的时候了). (3) I must warn you that unless you do something about the situation I will be forced to take legal action. (4) To be frank, I am not prepared to put up with the situation any more. 感谢信 (1) I warmly appreciate your hospitality. (2) I don’t know how to thank you for your kindness to me. (3) I am writing to thank you, on behalf of my wife and on my own behalf, for the lovely time we had at your party last night.
推荐信 (1) I am very pleased to write this letter of recommendation to support his application. (2) I am very delighted to have been asked to write this letter of recommendation for… (3) Aside from the aspect of…,he gives me the impression that…. (4) To my knowledge, he is a versatile young man. (5) During his work, he had complete a lot of important research projects, and accumulated rich experience and skills in the following fields.