新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
口语第一题 40topics Place：巴厘岛；荔枝公园；中餐馆；家乡；好学校 Object：公交服务；手机；房间；因特网；书；玩具；鸡蛋；狗；喜欢小说；喜 欢喜剧；衣服；音乐；运动；格言；工作；德语；数学；季节；好消息；最喜欢 的诗歌 Event：国庆升旗；春节；受辱；生日惊喜；批评；尴尬；空闲时间；最重要决 定；特殊机会-挑战；受人帮助 People：母亲-老师；朋友；俞敏洪；领导的特质；老师的特质 口语第一题
巴厘岛(最想旅游或定居的地方，认为最美的地方，喜欢的自然环境——海边) I like to live in Indonesia because I like the sunshine and beach in Bali of that country. I love sunny days because I always feel drowsy in rainy days. I’ve seen the catching view of Bali from TV, and the sunshine there really caught my eye and made me feel excited. Besides, it’s a dream place to swim and bask considering the beautiful beach, bright sunshine, clear water, and the warm weather. Finally, It well accepted that both swimming and basking are good for our mental and physical health, because while exercising in the sea and enjoying the sunshine on the beach, we are relaxing our mind at the same time.
荔枝公园(空闲时常去的地方，离家时想念的地方，向其他人推荐旅游的地方) My city boasts the most beautiful park in my province, the Lizhi park, which is located in the western suburb of Putian City. It’s a nice place to go with your family and your friends. Thanks to the large number of trees and vast water surface, the air there is always fresh and has a high density of oxygen.
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
In addition, there are a lot of vacant place where you can play badminton, skate, dance or just watch. You can build up a strong body while strengthening the relationship with your friends. In fact, the people there will start their day with jogging and doing morning exercises in the beautiful Lizhi park.
中餐馆(与朋友吃饭的地方，喜欢餐馆的特色) I would recommend the Chinese restaurant because of its unique settings .When you go in, at first glance you’ll notice the classical Chinese furniture, together with Chinese landscape paintings and calligraphy works on the walls, and you can hear the typical Chinese folk music. Dinning in such an atmosphere is truly a pleasant experience. What’s more, the restaurant is renowned for its seafood, the best in the city. They cook sea fish and oyster in such a superb way that it’s not only good to look at but even better to taste. Finally, the prices there are very reasonable. It’s really worth it.
家乡(介绍自己的家乡，想去旅游的地方) Well, my hometown is Wuhan, the capital city of Hubei Province, which is located in the central China and divided by the famous Yangtz River into 3 sections, namely, Wuchang, Hankou, and Hanyang. Education is well developed in Wuchang, as you can see, most colleges and universities are located here. Hankou is the most prosperous and bustling place. If you were a new comer here, especially a shopping nut, Hanzheng Street and Jianghan Road would be my first and foremost recommendation. Hanyang used to be a center of assembly industry in central China, but now textile industries are mushrooming at a fancy speed.
好学校(以前上过的学校，好学校的特质) The university I’m attending now is really brilliant. Firstly, the academic programs are appealing. We have the first-class faculties with solid educational backgrounds and rich experience in teaching and researching. Moreover, the facilities are also high-standard. We have comfortable classrooms, well-equipped labs, modern libraries and brand-new playfields. In addition, its location is convenient for transportation and shopping. Since it’s near the downtown and the train station is only 15 minutes walk away.
The most efficient transportation is the bus service.
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
First of all, thanks to the well developed public transportation, it’s very convenient to take a bus since it is always easy to find one stop near you and your destination. In addition, the road condition in China has greatly improved. Hence a bus can easily access a speed of 120 km/h. For example you can travel from Fuzhou to Xiamen in less than 3 hours. Furthermore, it’s very cheap to take a bus as you travel around china, and it allows you the time to appreciate the landscape of china along the way. You may even make some friends with the similar interests and temper.
手机(最珍贵的物品，百年重要的发明，最重要的礼物) The most important object to me is the cell phone, cause it has tremendously changed my life. For one thing, buy using cell phone, I could keep in touch with my friends, classmates, parents, you know, everyone! And when there is a dangerous situation, it can even save my life. All I have to do is to make a call telling my friends that I am in danger. In addition, the cell phone could be a great entertainment. When I feel tedious, it’s a music box, cause my favorite music within the cell phone could easily cheer me up.
房间(最喜欢的房间/睡房，理想的家) Well, my favorite room should have following features. First of all, it should have a high ceiling together with only a few pieces of stylish furniture, so it would appear more spacious than ever. In addition, I am crazy about the big picture window, which I could throw open in the summer, so the whole place would become light and airy. Finally, the ornament of the room should be light-colored, and thereby it could release my pressure when I return from work. So a room like that can easily lift my spirit whenever I feel down or upset.
因特网(百年重要的发明) It definitely would be the Internet. With the Internet, communications, person to person or company to company, have
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
turned into a fast-paced exchange with instant response. In fact, it has become more convenient and efficient. In addition, school children and medical researchers alike use its ability to connect them to any number of websites and databases of information. Aside form these advantages; its invention has made an enormous difference to the lives of physically challenged people. Those who are physically unable to get around easily can now access the outside world easily-to order groceries, pay bills, take university degrees, communicate with friends and so on.
书(最有趣的书，最有用的书) I feel the most useful book is the one called “the 100 thousand why”, a book I read during elementary school. It is a threshold book introducing the most basic common sense to children. Although the language is simple, it accommodates almost everything one needs to grasp for life. In my early years, it helped me understand what’s going on in the universe, and establish a scientific view of world in me. In fact, I still remember many things I learned from the book and it will benefit me for the longest time.
玩具(最重要的礼物，最珍贵的物品) My favorite toy in my childhood is a Teddy Bear, because it means a lot to me. Firstly, It’s a present from my parents, so it represents the affection of them. It is my parents’ love that encouraged me through so many difficulties. Secondly, the bear is my best fiend as well. When I feel tired or tedious, a simple look at its fuzzy body and charming face will cheer me up immediately. At night I am used to carrying it in my arms while sleeping so as to keep loneliness away.
鸡蛋(最喜爱的食物) Egg is my favorite food. There are several reasons for my preference. Firstly, it is nutritious. Eggs can provide us with enough protein for an entire day. Secondly, cooking eggs is very convenient especially the boiling egg. All you have to do is just boiling the water with the cleaned eggs in it. Besides, there are so many other ways to cook eggs. You can pan-fry it, quick-fry it, steam it, to name a few. What’s more, you can choose any way you like to season it. I prefer spicy food, so I add garlic, onions, and peppers into eggs.
狗(宠物) I would like to keep a dog as a pet.
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
First of all, you will never feel lonely if you are accompanied by a dog, because your dog will always abide your orders and never leave you. You can walk your dog in the park so as to keep fit. And you can even take your dog to your camp site bringing more fun to your trip. In addition, a dog is very cheap keep. It doesn’t need any special food. As long as you love it and give it enough food and care, it will live happily being your true friend during its whole life
喜欢小说(novel, magazine, poem 最爱哪个) I like reading novels(fictions) most. For one thing, it give us a break from the tedious work, shouting boss, and peer pressure from our coworker. While reading novels, you don’t have agonized yourself to guess the deep meaning of the poem or point out the trick from the complicated plot. All you have to do is to lean back and enjoy the novel; you may get nothing but joy after the reading. As for the other two resources. I don’t like magazine because it’s full of ads or useless articles, let alone it’s too expensive. When it comes to poems, it’s too dull. And every time after reading poems for half an hour, I fall to sleep.
喜欢喜剧(comedy, drama, music 最爱哪个，最喜欢的电影类型) I like watching comedy most. For one thing, it give us a break from the tedious work, shouting boss, and peer pressure from our coworker. While watching comedy, you don’t have agonized yourself to guess the deep meaning of the movie or point out the trick from the complicated plot. All you have to do is to lean back and enjoy the show; you may get nothing but joy after the watching. My favorite comedy is the show called <Mr. Bean>. Every time when I watch it I just can’t help laughing. It really helps release my tension and restore my energy.
衣服(喜欢的衣服类型) I like casual clothes best. First, I have a fancy for sports activity, especially basketball. For this reason, wearing a casual clothes is more convenient for me to join in a game compared with a formal suit.
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
Second, casual clothes make me appear stylish and vigorous. For example, many pop stars like Tom Cruise will dress themselves with the latest fashion in casual style. By chasing this fashion, I could become as cool as them, and gain great confidence in public places.
音乐(喜欢古典还是流行乐) My favorite music is pop music. On the one hand, it is easy to understand and close to our lives. No wonder so many people love it. Meanwhile, by listening to pop music, I can keep up with the time. For example, Eminem’s rap music reflects a sense of revolting and independence, which is characteristic of today’s teenager. No wonder it’s so popular. On the other hand, although classical music has so much more depth and meaning, I haven’t got no appetite to enjoy it. Every time after listening to it for half an hour, I fall to sleep.
运动(最喜欢的运动，空闲时间的活动，个人兴趣爱好，擅长的 skill) I have special fancy for playing basketball. As we know, in modern society, we’re living in a very competitive world under great pressure. It is very important for us to keep both physically and mentally healthy. Playing basketball can be a good way to release pressure and maintain fitness. In addition, it is a great entertainment. When I feel drab, playing a basketball game in my favorite Nike shoes with a couple of friends could be a great fun. Also I can strengthen my ability of teamwork and cooperation.
格言 “Wealth is nothing without health” is my favorite motto for several reasons. For one thing, in modern society, we’re living in a very competitive world under great pressure. It is very important for us to keep both physically and mentally healthy. Doing some exercises can be a good way to release pressure and maintain fitness. In addition, a state of well-being is the basis for your future career. For example, if I am sick all year round, I’ll be unable to earn money. What’s more, I have to afford the expensive medications.
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
I wish one day I could be an interpreter. Nowadays many foreign companies and agencies pour into China to carry out various transactions. As a result, there is a sharp increase in the demand for qualified interpreters. According to official statistics, last year alone more than20 thousand posts related to interpreting are vacant in Fujian province. In addition, I have well prepared myself for this challenging job. Actually, I have acquired a Business English Certificate when undergraduate.
德语(最擅长/喜欢/重要的科目，最想学的科目，最想掌握的 skill) I’d like to learn German. The reasons for my attitude come from my career plans. Actually, I want to become an automobile engineer. It’s well accepted that Germany boasts the most sophisticated technology and industry in this field, and many top sports car like SLR, Carrera GT are made in Germany. So if I what to keep up with the latest news in this field, I have to know some German so that I could read news online and seek an internship in a Germany auto plant.
数学(最差科目) My worst subject in school was mathematics. I didn’t understand it the same well as other subjects cause it’s so complicated for me. For one thing, it was hard for me to see the relevance of math in my life. I just never saw the point of studying so many formulas and equations that seemed so abstract. However, I think I could have been good in math if my teacher could explain those theories and conclusions more elaborately for me. Maybe I need a different approach to math.
季节 Spring is my favorite season for several reasons. For one thing, it possesses the most beautiful scenery of a year. When spring approaches, the trees are sprouting, the flowers are coming out, the ice in the river is melting, and even the birds are serenading in the clouds. In addition, it conveys a sense of fresh start. In fact, people in China will use spring festival to celebrate the beginning of a new year. It is believed that in spring people will get rid of their bad fortune in the past and anticipate a bright future.
好消息(好消息，人生目标) Recently I got a part-time job of teaching English in a high school. This is good news for me because it’s a very significant step toward my life goal—becoming a teacher. I
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
have dreamed of being a teacher for a long time. After I went to college, I selected several courses about teaching methodology and attended a series of seminar discussing teacher’s quality. Now I believe this teaching job will allow me to put those teaching theories into practice. And I can use it in my resume as a boost for being a potential teacher.
最喜欢的诗歌(或父母身上学到的一课) A poem important to me is Frost’s “the road not taken” (My father often told me a story of his early life), in which he says he picked one road out of two in the woods and everything is different ever after. It made me think about how different our life can be after a simple choice. It also reminds me to be brave while making decisions, and to have no regrets once I’ve made up my mind. This way of thinking has encouraged me when last year I had to choose going a graduate school over employment. Now one happy year has passed and I am truly grateful for Frost’s philosophy.
国庆升旗(参加过的仪式或公共 event，政治庆典) For me, the most unforgettable event was the national day celebration 5 years ago. Before that day, several classmates and I decided to go to the Tian An Men Square to watch the flag rise. So we set out in the midnight and stayed there until sunrise. When the ceremony finally began and we watch the flag climbing, we were so excited that we held hands with each other and sang the national anthem together. I felt so warm and proud at the moment. And I will keep that scene in my memory forever.
春节(童年最喜欢的 event，社会庆典) The spring festival is the most important festivals in China, because its symbolize a brilliant beginning of new year. First of all, this holiday offers Chinese people all over the world an opportunity to stay together with their family and friends sharing experiences in the past year and accepting the good wishes from each other. In addition, it is a wonderful occasion. During spring festival, people could eat banquets, wear gorgeous clothes, play fireworks, receive and dispatch lucky money, watch fantastic TV programs and so on.
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
受辱(文化习俗) The rudest thing a person can do in our culture is to abuse someone in public. It hurts people’s feeling and damage people’s reputation. Abusing shows selfishness and a lack of respect to others. If I am trying to catch someone’s attention in a meeting to discuss something or in a store for assistance, it can be very embarrassing to be ignored. It can hurt my feelings and make people less confident. Furthermore, it makes anyone witnessing this rude behavior uncomfortable. Overall, the rudest thing you can do is to ignore someone as it huts everyone involved.
生日惊喜(最吃惊/开心的一个场合/event) My 20th birthday, the first surprising party held by my friend, surprised me most. First of all, I was surprised by some of my old friends from South America who attacked me dramatically with a birthday cake. Later, someone took a picture of me, which made the whole occasion unforgettabl. Finally, they sang a birthday song for me according to the Western tradition, which is totally beyond my expectation.
批评 When I was in school, I was criticized mostly because of my hair. I always forgot to comb my hair. As a result, my hair always looks like a nest. I didn’t do this on purpose, sometimes because I was late for classes and sometimes because I didn’t look at the mirror when I did my hair. My family didn’t agree with the way I treated my hair. They said it made me look lazy and careless in my attitude. People thought I didn’t care about my study either. But in fact, I was the top student in my class. It’s just because appearance is not a matter of big concern for me.
尴尬 When I was in my middle school, one day our class held a party and every member is required to give a performance. However, I have the slightest idea about it. So finally I was forced to sing a song whose melody I had never heard before. While standing on the stage, I was so nervous that I dare not to take a glimpse to the audience. And my body can’t help trembling. Even when I stepped off the stage, I still felt very embarrassing. That feeling lasted for several days.
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
I would spend my spare time to walk my dog in the park. For one thing, you will never feel lonely if you are accompanied by a dog, because your dog will always abide your orders and never leave you. And it could bring much fun to your walk. In addition, the air in the park is very fresh and has a high density of oxygen, so it’s very good for your fitness. Also, in the park you can watch people dancing, skating ,playing badminton. It’s a great fun.
最重要决定 So far, entering a university in Beijing has the greatest importance, cause it changed my life course and shaped my personality tremendously. Firstly, life in Beijing is totally different from what is in my home town. I had to adjust myself to the larger crowd of people, the hustle and bustle of the downtown and the complicate traffic. I also learned to be independent without my parents being around. Moreover, by making friends with people from all over the county, I expanded my view of the world.
特殊机会-挑战 I had an opportunity(challenging experience) three years ago to draw a report for a government agency, on the distribution of health food in Beijing. For gaining the first hand data, I had to visit hundreds of drugstores in the city. To find their right locations, I needed to do a lot of online research. In addition, dealing with the employees can be very troublesome. Many of them doubted my intention. More often than not, I have to make several trips to the same store. But I still believe it was a special chance for me cause I learned many practical skills.
受人帮助 Last year when I was shopping in the downtown, suddenly I found my wallet together with cell phone were stolen. I was at a loss for a while since I lived far from here. Then I saw a police officer, so I went up to him telling my awkward situation and asked whether I could borrow his cell phone to make a call. To my surprise, he not only lent me the phone but also offered to call for a policeman patrol car to send me home. It may be not a big deal for the policeman, but I’m so grateful for the help he gave me when I needed it most.
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
母亲-老师(最崇拜的人，影响你最深的人，理想的结婚对象) In my family, my mother has influenced me greatly (I admire Ms Chen, my formal English teacher, most.) because her good qualities have set an example for me. First of all, she is a warm-hearted and good-humored person who is always kind and generous to other people, even the strangers. In addition, she is a good listener, which makes her tolerant of other people’s opinions. Besides, she is diligent and responsible for her work. In fact, she’s never disappointed her boss (students) about her assignments (teaching). Finally, she loves her family (students) with the whole of her heart. It is our mother who contributes most to the harmony of our family (to our awareness and confidence about our own ability).
朋友(朋友的性格，影响你的人) Xiao Lee is my best friend. First of all, she is a warm-hearted and good-humored person who is always kind and generous to other people, even the strangers. In addition, she is a good listener, which makes her tolerant of other people’s opinions. Besides, she is diligent and responsible for her work. In fact, she’s never disappointed her tutor about her assignments. I think the reason that we are such good friends is that we have so much in common and we could support each other whenever we need help. Moreover, we don’t feel we have to pretend around each other.
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
俞敏洪(想拜访的名人，想谈话的对象) The person I would like to talk with is Yu Minhong, the president of New Oriento School most. First of all, he is a warm-hearted and good-humored person who is always kind and generous to other people, even the strangers. In addition, he is a good listener, which makes her tolerant of other people’s opinions. Besides, he is diligent and responsible for his work. In fact, he’s never disappointed his students about his work. So if I got a chance to talk with him, I’d like to ask him what makes a good leader, and whether his success is attributed to his unique personality. 领导的特质 As far as I see, good leaders all distinguish themselves in foresights. A leader should be able to see further in setting a goal for the whole team. When faced with hardships, he must be able to envision a bright future for other people to hold on. A case in point is President Roosevelt during the Great Depression. In addition, a good leader is usually a good listener, which makes him tolerant of other people’s opinion. Only with these qualities can one make a good leader. 老师的特质 As far as I see, good teachers all distinguish themselves in patience and understanding about the subject they are teaching. The primary task of a teacher is to impart knowledge to students; this requires them to know their stuff well. They should be ready with answers whenever a question is raised. In addition, a good teacher needs great patience. If the students cannot follow the points in class, the teacher should repeat the relevant part over and over again until everybody understands. Only with these qualities can one make a good teacher 口语第二题
I．Agree or Disagree ．
1. 电视对于现代社会有正面作用还是负面作用，选择其中之一并解释原因。/ Modern technology makes life simple or hard? / Computer has improved our lives while others think computers have caused problems. I definitely agree that TV have negative effect for modern society/ Computer has caused problems for us./Modern technology has complicated life rather than simplifying it. For one thing, it makes people dependent. Because of the convenience and efficiency
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
it has brought us, we won’t take effort to think or use our own skills, which makes us less capable on our own. In addition, we are faced with the difficulty in making choices because of it. There are so many information and options available, and people are likely to get lost and don’t know which one to choose. It even may cause conflicts between people who prefer different things. Therefore, I support...
2. Do you think the high school should teach music and art as other basic science? / 学校应不应该在普通课程中加入 Sport courses? I definitely agree that school should offer sports/ music and art course. For one thing, a sports/ music and art class prevents students from becoming too narrow in capacity. The healthy growth of a student requires not only an intelligent mind, but also a strong body/ an ability to appreciate the beauty of artistic creation. In addition, being versatile is likely to boost the study of science courses by offering a means for relaxation. It mitigates the tension of pure science learning. So, for these two reasons, I support student should be given the opportunity to have sports class/ art and music class. 3. 打手机该不该在一些地方禁止? I definitely agree that cell-phone be banned in certain places. For one thing, talking to a cell phone in public places is very disturbing to people around you. Like on buses I often see people talking loudly through cell phone about their personal stuffs in front of all the other passengers. This feels very annoying. In addition, using cell phone is not appropriate for certain occasions, like a library, or a theatre. In such places you should avoid making any noise, let alone picking up cell phones. So, for the two reasons, I highly support that using cell phone be inhibited in certain places. 4. 政府是否应该资助建博物馆和剧院。说出你的观点和理由。 I definitely agree that the government should help build more artistic places like museums and theatres. For one thing, such places can promote appreciation for art in society. Nowadays, people are becoming too mechanical because of the fast pace of life. Access to museums and theatres helps them regain the passion for beauty in life. In addition, visiting museums and theatres is so much better than being a couch potato or an internet addict. With more of them built in the city, people will develop a healthier way for recreation and relaxation. So, for the two reasons, I support government invest more money on building museums and theatres.
5. 城市建设中应该保持 old building 呢还是应该用 new building replace old building? I highly recommend that old buildings be preserved because they are valuable for
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
educational purpose and tourism. An old building usually can serve as educational sites for kid to learn the past culture of the city, or as reference for students of architecture. In addition, it also boosts the development of tourism, if the place is a historical heritage. The city can benefit from the income. And people have some place to go on weekends. So, for the two reasons, I don’t think it’s not wise to erase the old building for the sake of new ones.
6. Should the university education be free? / 大学是应该向所有人开放还是只对一部分学生开放? I’m not so optimistic about university for free/ for all. For one thing, it can cause tension on budget and resources. No charge of tuition for college students will definitely lead to a boost in enrollment, in turn more money and more facilities and faculties should be placed to cope with the increase. In addition, university for free / for all may go against the selective purpose of higher education. More people going to college mean less value of the degree. So, for these reasons, I don’t support free university/ university for all. 7. attend college 是否比不读 college 容易 successful in career ,why? / 有些人觉得大学的学习是很重要的,有的人觉得它并不怎么重要,你的观点? Despite some exceptions like bill gates, for most of us, attending college helps succeed than not attending one/ studying in college is very important. For one thing, going to college is not only about accumulating knowledge. It also associates with the social recognition and how people label you. With a college degree, you are more likely to get the better opportunity for success in career. In addition, studying in colleges tends to be more practical nowadays; it prepares you better for the future competition and later success. So, I think for most of us, studying in a college is important. 8. Do you agree or disagree:”The most important lesson can’t be learned in class.” I tend to agree this because according to my understanding, the most important thing you learn are often through practical experiences. For example, a student from medical school may know his textbook very well, but still don’t know what to do when faced with a real patient. Or a student from business school who can recite all the theories but still has difficulty in dealing with clients. What you learned in class is usually very limited, and chances are that the most valuable lesson comes from the practice. 9. Is it important for students to attend class regularly or study by oneself? I tend to agree that studying by oneself is more important than attending class regularly. For one thing, you may not feel satisfied in the class. There is only one teacher who teaches many students, the time and energy the teacher can give to you is
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
very limited. In addition, only you yourself know what’s your weak points and what you are good at. So you can make schedules for yourself, and improve the learning efficiency. Therefore, I hold it’s more important that one knows how to study by himself. 10. Whether parents should lead their children to watch TV or the children should choose? I tend to agree that parents should let their children choose TV programs. For one thing, parents don’t always understand the taste of their children. They might pick up the wrong program. Like, parents may want their children to watch educational channel while the kid want some cartoon. In addition, parents should trust their children to make their own decisions, since it is a skill one need to pick up sooner or later in life. So I suggest that parents give some freedom to their children to watch what they like. ?? 11. 应该选择工作好找的专业还是应该选择自己感兴趣的专业? I definitely agree that one should choose a major that suits his interest rather than the job market. For one thing, it’s unwise to put the pragmatic concern over everything. If you force yourself to learn something you don’t like, chances are that you will not be fully-devoted to learn it well, and may even feel bored and regretful. In addition, the demand of job market is subject to change all the time. There is no guarantee that the popular major when you enter the college would remain popular when you graduate. So I think selecting major should be interest-oriented. ?? 12. 同不同意 People should always tell the truth . I definitely disagree that people should always tell the truth, because lying is necessary sometimes. One example is the white lie. People always tell white lies to prevent other’s feeling from being hurt. Like husbands always say their wife is the most beautiful woman in the world to please her, even though they both know it can’t be true. In addition, in business or politics, people use lies as a negotiation strategy to win more benefit for their side. Such kind of lies is also acceptable. So, I hold that not telling the truth is ok and even helpful sometimes. ? ? 13. Do you agree that we can judge a person by the appearance at the first glance? I definitely disagree that we can judge a person by the first glance, because it’s not reliable. For one thing, appearance lies. An extreme example will be a con man who may dress decently and talk sincerely, but in fact he is only acting to trick you. Moreover, to get a full picture of another person takes much more than a simple glance. There are so much information you can’t tell from people’s appearance, like their past history, their eating habit, etc. What you get is only partial, and the partial knowledge may lead to prejudice. So, for these reasons, I don’t think judging a person by the first impression is a good idea.??
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
14. Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school? I tend to disagree that students should wear uniform in school. For one thing, I think as long as the students are doing fine, it doesn’t matter what they wear. Some may say uniform is to prevent certain students wearing inappropriate clothes for school. why not just make some restrictions. In addition, asking students to wear uniform is a demand for conformity. However, as young people like to express themselves, it can be a bad influence on their psychology. So, for these reasons, I don’t like uniforms. ?? 15.是否同意学生进入大学前有一个 one-year 的 break I tend to agree with having a one-year break before going to college. For one thing, it gives you more time to consider about your major. Traditionally, university candidates do not have much time to decide what to learn in college. With the one year break, they can collect information or think more carefully to make this important choice. In addition, some students can use this break to earn some money for their tuition. So I think the one-year break is a good idea.??
16. 学生在工作前应该做 part-time job 或者 summer intern 来确定自己是否合适那 份工作? I definitely agree with students doing part-time or intern to find out which job they most fit in. because such working experience give you real information. When you do the real job, you may realize it totally differs from what you’ve learned in school. Like, through an internship a student from business school may find out he is not good at dealing with a client. So he may choose to become a lecturer. In addition, part-times and interns enable you to try more kinds of jobs and give you a greater variety to choose from. So, I recommend students taking part-times or interns. 17. Have a relaxed and unhurried life, yes or no? Well, I am not an advocator of such a lifestyle. For one thing, it’s impossible for one to be relaxed forever. Some day there will be something urgent happen to you. If you are used to the idol way of life, you will be unable to deal with it efficiently. Moreover, giving yourself a little tension helps you excavate your potential. Chances are that with more experience in urgent situations, one becomes more diplomatic and judicious. So that’s why I don’t like a relaxed life.?? 18. 人是被电视，报纸，广播上的信息影响得多，还是家人朋友得影响多? / Which one acts more influence on you newspaper, TV or teachers? I tend to think people nowadays are influenced more by the media rather than their family or friends. For one thing, people are exposed to information from media much more than they spend time with family or friends. It is inevitable for one to absorb things from the media and change a previous perception. In addition, modern people are more and more independent. They are not easy to be affected by another person.
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
But they might believe what is on the media, because these are more factual things. So I think the media influence people more.?? 19. 人们往往认为应该在危急时刻帮助别人，但另一种观点认为你首先应该看清 楚情况. I definitely agree that one should watch before he offers his help for those in danger. For one thing, keeping a clear mind helps you come up with better solutions to the emergency. Like, if the rescue may need more people than you or other tools. And you have to stop and think where to get them. In addition, if you rush too quickly to the scene, you may even endanger yourself. That’s definitely not helpful for anyone. So for these reasons, I think it will be wiser to think before you rescue people in danger.?? 20. Freshmen live together or with other grades? I tend to agree that freshmen live with other grades, because it helps them fit in more quickly. For one thing, it creates more opportunities for the freshmen to make friends with their seniors and gain more knowledge about college life, like information of some professors, school policies, or resources in surrounding area. In addition, it’s also important for the new students to find an example to follow, and these examples are often from the higher grade students. Living with them helps one to know the model student better.
?? 1. 你是喜欢自己在家里吃还是去外面餐馆吃? I prefer eating at home, because it’s less expensive and more creative. For one thing, dining outside everyday is not an option for me, as I’m still a student and the budget is always tight. Except for special occasions, I seldom eat out. In addition, I’d like to cook my own dishes, experimenting with all kinds of ingredients and seasoning that suits my taste. It feels more fun. And there is a great sense of accomplishment. So for these reasons, I like eating at home. ?? 2. 喜欢到大城市读书还是小城市读书? Well, I’d like to study in a big city, because it will change my life course and shape my personality tremendously. For one thing, life in big city is totally different from what is in a small town. I had to adjust myself to the larger crowd of people, the hustle and bustle of the downtown and the complicate traffic. It’s a big challenge which makes me more mature. Moreover, by making friends with people from all over the county, I can expand my view of the world and obtain more opportunity for my future career. ?? 3. 喜欢一个人住还是和室友住?
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
I’d prefer to live with other people, for two reasons. First, living with someone else teaches me to share. As the only child in my family, it’s inevitable for me to think in a self-centered way. Having somebody living with me can remind me to share and can be my first step toward maturity. Moreover, a roommate can be very helpful. Like if you left your key or something else in the apartment, having a roommate can save much trouble to solve the problem. So, for these reason, I’d like to have someone living with me. ?? 4. 愿意在办公室工作还是在家工作，为什么? I definitely prefer to work at the office, for two reasons. Firstly, the atmosphere in the offices helps you work more efficiently. As it is supposed to be the place for work, everybody will just do his job. And in the office you get the assignment more directly, so misunderstandings are avoided. Moreover, working with other employees is more convenient if there is a problem. You can go and consult your co-workers or even the boss. With help one can do better and work faster. So, for these reasons, I prefer the traditional way of working in an office. ?? 5. 愿意当 leader 还是当 follower? I’d choose to be a leader, because I’d be ambitious rather than ordinary. Firstly, as a leader, you have other people counting on you. This requires great qualities, like courage, tolerance, foresights and it is never easy. But you can learn more from a tough work. If I can be a leader, I believe the experience will make me more mature and capable. In addition, a leader has more chances to implement his. It feels good you can do what you want and do it well. So for these reasons, I prefer the position of a leader rather a follower. ?? 6. Take a long vacation or several short vacations in a year? I’d like to take a long vacation, because it enables me to make bigger plans for recreation and relaxation. For one thing, a long trip allows me to go to a distant place, even a foreign country. Like, if I have one month’s vacation, I could go to Bali to enjoy the sunshine and beach. In addition, a long vacation is especially important for people who work far away from home. They want to stay with their family for longer time since they could seldom return home. ??
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
7. Do you prefer to study alone on work assignment from class or to study in group? /?同意或不同意 students will learn more when they have discussions? I definite prefer to study alone, because it’s more efficient. For one thing, when left alone, I concentrate more on the work assignment. In a group discussion while other people talk and you have to listen, a lot of information from the textbook may be missed. But studying alone you have more time to read and think more thoroughly. In addition, I like to study according to my own pace, like spending more time on my weak points. But in a group study, the majority preference decides everything. So for these reasons, I prefer study by myself. ?? 8. Communicate with your family and friends by letter and e-mail or by telephone? I always communicate with my family or friends by telephone, for two reasons. Firstly, it’s feels more close to the one you’re talking to. By telephone, you can communicate while hearing the other’s voices. It always gives me a sense of intimacy, especially when I’m talking to someone from the family, since I study far away from home. In addition, hearing instead of reading prevents misunderstanding. The use of tones and stress in talking helps people to catch your true meaning. So, for these two reasons, I choose telephone.
9. 赚钱的工作还是 personal satisfaction 高的工作? I’d choose a job with more personal satisfaction, for two reasons. Firstly, it’s unwise to put the pragmatic concern before everything. If I force myself to do a job I don’t like, chances are that I will not be fully-devoted to do it well, and of course my money will be affected at the end. In addition, a job with more income is often detrimental to the health, because of the tension and competition. So I think it’s always safe to count on the job with more satisfaction to you for a long-term concern.
10.在旅行时，有些人喜欢直接到达目的地，有些人却喜欢沿途一路上观光。 For me, I like to take my time and see landscapes along the way. Firstly, who knows there can be some surprisingly beautiful sights on the way, and I don’t want to miss it. It can be even better than the place I wanted to go. In addition, I don’t like to rush myself. If I do so, I may already feel tired when I get to my destination. And if the point is to relax through traveling, I’d like to start that from the moment I set out. So, that’s my reason for sight-seeing along the way. 11. Get advice from family and friends or learning through personal experience. I’d probably take advice from my family or friends, because it’s more helpful. For one thing, I know myself can be very stubborn sometimes, and I’m not aware of my problem until somebody points it out for me. And moreover, suggestions from older
新东方口语机经背诵 75 篇修订版
people or friends are more valuable. Because they watch things from another angle, they can come up with something more objective or comprehensive. More often than not, they see things you don’t see. So I’ think it’s wiser to ask for opinions from them. 12. 你选择 online courses 还是 traditional courses I’d definitely choose traditional courses over online courses. For one thing, I’m used to facing a teacher in the class. By concentrating on the person, I can focus on the lecture. Staring at the computer will make me tired and bored very soon. In addition, the traditional classroom allows you to raise question any time you want, which is not possible by taking online courses, because the content on the internet is pre-designed and unchangeable. So for these reason, I’d rather stick to the traditional courses. 13. Which one do you think is better to help do research, internet or academic books? If I have to choose on, I’d say the internet. For one thing, nowadays the internet has almost everything you need, but the library does not. For example, the book you want may not be included in the library or may be in circulation. In addition, it saves your energy to use internet. All you need is a computer. And it can connect you to information of any websites or databases in a few seconds. But carrying books around can be very bulky. So, for these reasons, I’d prefer to search online. ?? 14.Make friends with people who have different interests from you? Usually I don’t make friends with people who are quite different from me, because it’s harder. For one thing, I like to be with someone who shares my interest. It makes me feel closer to the person. We can talk about things in common, and understand each other better. In addition, conflicts may arise when I’m with someone quite different. What if I happen to be on the opposite side of his interest or view? We can argue with each other, and the relationship can be ruined. ?? 15. 除了 academic programs，还有什么在你选学校的时候很重要? Besides academic programs, there are two things I would take into consideration when selecting a university. First is the location. Usually I prefer bigger cities than small town because it’s more convenient for living. Also I prefer balmy climate for the place, not too cold or too hot. In addition, the cost is another thing to consider. The tuition fee must be reasonable and affordable. And if the programs are equally appealing, of course the less money the better. So, location and cost are the other primary concerns when I choose a university.